Wheelchair?

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for pikachu79 <3

 

 

“Woah… You’re good with your words, huh?” Seunghyun bobbed his head when he saw Daesung’s messages for the other members of BIGBANG. “And you even got an idea to use pun for Jiyongie! Who is the punster now?”

Daesung grinned even though the older didn’t look at him. “I’ve got a good teacher whose skill is creating puns and rhymes. Who’s the teacher again? Oh, nevermind. It’s you,” said the younger. “And what was this? I wrote a long message for you and you just make a goddamn short one for me? And it’s the same as Jiyong and Youngbae Hyung!”

“Eheyyyy. I wrote double ‘love’ for you! That makes my love for you is on another level!”

“How about Seunghyunnie? He got a whole different message from you!”

“Ish! This punk! You get different messages from me almost every day. Seunghyunnie got only one!”

 

Daesung nodded at the answer although he wasn’t that satisfied with the answer. It’s another leisure time between their schedules for the love-birds. Daesung’s legs on Seunghyun’s lap and the latter massaging the toes with his free hand while the other was busy scrolling on his own phone to look at the messages.

“But so sweet of Seunghyunnie. He said that I have to go out more from my lovely house,” Daesung smiled for a while and then frowned. “But as for you to know, Seunghyunnie, the other Seunghyun always makes me waiting at home because he wants me to be at home when he finishes his schedules. What am I supposed to do? I am imprisoned here…” Daesung shook his head and put his hand on his chest, exaggerated the feeling of being lonely at home.

“I bought Legos for you to stay at home and play with them while wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter