Don't Leave!

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-9

 

Don't want to let you go.

 

Daesung heard his alarm went off. Without looking at the nightstand, he grabbed his phone and turned the alarm off. He took his time to gather his consciousness before opening one eye to peek at the man beside him. His Hyunnie showed him his back and Daesung moved to snuggle on it.

It hadn’t been full twenty four hours since they slept together after the VIP tour in Tianjin. However, the younger had to go earlier than the rapper, so he didn’t fully enjoy the morning with his handsome lover. He was slightly mad at the man because of the game at the fan meeting, but his love was too big. Feeling cuddly, he kissed the older man’s back and inhaled his scent. His hand slipped into the pajama and caressing the abs, and dangerously moved down under his navel to feel the happy trail of the older.

The older mumbled, awakened by the soft touch of the younger. Daesung kissed the back of his head, trying to send his lover back to sleep so they could stay in bed for more minutes.

Because Daesung knew very well that Seunghyun would leave him soon and he didn’t want that. He wanted Seunghyun to be there with him as long as possible.

Seunghyun moved to sleep on his back and Daesung also moved back to give Seunghyun room. The older didn’t open his eyes and Daesung took his time to see the wonderful sight of the man. Seunghyun’s side profile was breathtaking. Amazed, he kissed the rapper’s cheek gently and glued his lips on it. He peppered the cheek with small kisses that made the older groaned.

“Morni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter