Babysitter

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

inspired by Yeonjun's photo with all members of BIGBANG. Especially when he was in a room with ToDae. UGH! CUTE!

immediately requested by todaelovers, rockconuong and spunky3012 eonni. I am sorry it turned out like this x.x

 

 

“Yeonjun-aaaaaahhhh!! Wait for Eommaaaa!!!”

The loud scream was the thing that broke Seunghyun and Daesung’s me-time at the special room for resting. The two men looked at each other and a soft smile was drawn on Seunghyun’s face. Then they heard loud knocks, almost like hitting, on the door.

“Samchooon! Open the door!”

Daesung was about to open the door when a kid in a blue suit appeared from behind it. He looked up and Daesung squatted, leveling their eyes together.

“Hey, handsome man! Give Samchon a high five?” The brunette lifted up his hands, showing his palm to Yeonjun, to which the kid ignored. Daesung looked at the kid in disbelief when his little feet ran to his favorite uncle and asked for a lift.

“Samchon, hug!”

Seunghyun lifted the boy and made him sit on his lap. The first thing he did was sniffing the baby scent from Yeonjun. When it filled his nose, he squirmed. He loved the scent so much.

“Hyung? Was I being stood up by Yeonjun?”

“Kids know very well the person who will be a good father,” Seunghyun said without looking at Daesung. “Even Haru stood you up,” the older man huffed a laugh and then made the kid bowed at Daesung.

Yeonjun got the idea. He bent his body forward, putting his palm on his stomach, “Hello Ssong-ie Samchoooon~~” the kid said cutely. “How are you?”

“I’m fine,” Daesung answered. “How are you?”

“I’m fine.”

He wanted to get Yeonjun’s attention by giving more question to him, but he was cut by a woman’s voice.

“Seunghyun-ah, Eomma is here and she wants to see you,” Daesung turned his head to see the owner of the voice, Hyeyeon Noona. “And Daesung-ah, would you please take care of Yeonjun for a moment? I have to go to the restroom.”

The brunette didn’t have a chance to say no as Yeonjun was handled to him by Seunghyun. The older man smirked devilishly at him since the responsibility to ‘accompany’ Yeonjun had been shifted. The silent agreement sealed by a light kiss on Daesung’s hair.

“Congratulations, Dae-baby,” Seunghyun whispered.

Daesung could do nothing but gulping the lump on his throat.

***

 

“Dae Samchoooooonnnnnnnnnn!” the kid whined while tugging Daesung’s shirt. “Where is Hyunnie Samchooon???”

The older man looked at Yeonjun in disbelief.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter