I (don't) Need A Time For Myself

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspired by DaeRi moments at @seungriseyo's, and this crazy man's post at Instagram.

 

 

Dae-baby~~

Oh my Dae-baby~~

Dae-baby, why didn’t you answer my text?

Dae-baby, I’m crying! ㅠㅠ

Ah, I forgot. You’re on the plane. But still.

Hing~ Dae-baby I miss you!!!!

 

 

Daesung scrolled down the unending text from his Seunghyun Hyung. He just opened some text and skipped some of it. The content all were same: Seunghyun missed him so much. Daesung scoffed. It’s not that Seunghyun didn’t have his own schedules –he had a lot. Apparently, Seunghyun’s mind still obsessed with Daesung and nothing could stop Seunghyun to text and call the younger.

It’s not that Daesung didn’t like it –he loved it. Who didn’t if Seunghyun shower him by unconditional love?

But sometimes, Daesung needed time for himself.

 

It’s been bugging him for a while; he wanted to prove that ‘distance makes love grows fonder’, but Seunghyun didn’t gave him a chance to be alone, for quite a long time. If he could reach where Daesung was, he would go without hesitant. Japan? Taiwan? China? No problem. If Seunghyun said he missed Daesung, he would do anything to meet Daesung. It also applied when Daesung said he missed Seunghyun. If Seunghyun wasn’t busy, he totally would go straight to see Daesung. If I miss you or you miss me, we have to be together, Seunghyun once said. I can’t take the feeling of missing you.

One time, Daesung made a joke to Seunghyun. Seunghyun was busy filming The Alumnus and Daesung, despite his activities in Japan, came back to Korea to see Seunghyun. When Seunghyun called Daesung and said that he missed the younger and wanted to meet him, the younger jokingly said that he’s in Hongkong to take holiday. In fact, Daesung was on his way to Seunghyun villa to surprise him. He’s ready to give a surprise in front of the villa when he saw Seunghyun. He was taken aback because Seunghyun was with a luggage and he put a ticket between his lips.

Seunghyun was on his way to go to Hongkong to meet Daesung.

 

As much as Daesung liked the attention, Daesung also wanted to do something by himself. So, he immediately agreed when Seungri asked him to be his plus one to Steve Aoki’s wedding. Knowing that the younger would be apart from him for quite a long time and long distance, Seunghyun could only pout all day. Youngbae jokingly said that the pout would make wrinkles in Seunghyun’s face, but Seunghyun left Youngbae alone without words. On the other hands, Daesung and Seungri were happily discussing about how to spend their time in Hawaii.

Daesung knew that Seunghyun had a party as a part of his commitment to advertise the beer, some meetings and a dinner with his family that he had to attend.

“Can’t you cancel the ticket? I don’t have anything to do after the year-end party, you know.”

“I also do not have anything to do. It’s better for me to join Seungri and going to Hawaii. I want to escape this cold winter, Hyung.”

“But you can cuddle with me?” Seunghyun gave Daesung puppy eyes. “So we could be warm together…”

Daesung wavered for a while, but he fisted his fingers. “We could cuddle anytime, Hyunnie. Let me be with maknae this time.”

“You always hang out with maknae lately. Are you cheating with him?”

“Wh –what? You’re silly.”

“Why are you so happy to go with him?”

“God, Hyung. It’s H.A.W.A.I.I!”

“What’s with Hawaii?”

“Beach? Surf?”

“Ugh! Hot.”

“Yeah, but it is fun.”

“It’s fun because Seunghyunnie will be with you?”

Daesung rolled his eyes. There we go. “No, Hyung. It’s fun because it has beautiful beaches.”

“Beautiful es?”

Daesung took a deep breath. “Whatever, Hyung.” Then he left Seunghyun.

***

 

“Daesung, my Angel. I’m sorry. Please talk to me.” Seunghyun said when he saw Daesung quietly packed his belongings.

Daesung glared at him.

“Dae-baby…”

“I forgave you, Hyung, but don’t tell me I have to stay because I’m going.”

“I know.” Seunghyun sighed. “But I can’t send you off at the airport…”

“It’s okay.”

Upon hearing the short answer, Seunghyun sighed again. Sassy and Mad Daesung appeared and there’s nothing to stop him. It’s better for Seunghyun to give him some distance although Seunghyun didn’t like it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter