So...

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

inspired by the caption of Tabi in his IG which he edited x.x

 

 

“Soooo…”

Seunghyun gulped. He didn’t need more words to understand the spooky feeling he had. A gaze that ready to stab Seunghyun, a slightly tilted head and a crossed arms on his chest –all spoke louder than words.

“So… Eheheh…” Seunghyun grinned bitterly. He lost for words and action to face the man in front of him. So he leaned forward, wanted to take Daesung’s hands. But he was brushed off.

“Don’t eheheh me.”

Seunghyun pulled back, sinking his teeth in his lower lips. He needed to learn what to post, or what not to post, apparently. He launched the second strategy to melt Daesung’s heart. He pouted his lips and whined cutely, “Aaaingg… Oppanggg~~ Don’t angry at Hyunnyiiee…”

That cute action was responded by another glare, and Seunghyun stopped doing that.

“I want to sleep. Hyunnyiee sleeps in other room!” Daesung stood up and left Seunghyun alone.

**

 

It was simple, but yet again, it upset Daesung. He wanted to stop being jealous over Seunghyun’s friends, however he just couldn’t help but to be mad at the older man. He knew that he had received more in the real life from Seunghyun when it was his birthday, but still…

He grabbed the blanket and covered his body. Under the blanket, he checked Seunghyun’s Instagram again. It was filled by his activities as a curator and model. The younger personally loved when Seunghyun posed with Baek Nam Jun’s arts, where he posed with the TVs. At least it was the art he understood: about the technology in human’s life.

Then he scrolled again just to found a sketch the older man’s drew. He snickered. It wasn’t any better compared to his ice cream stick figure he drew for the members. Just put more scribbles and it would be an art, Daesung thought. But he was taken aback with his own thought. He looked around to see whether anyone could read his mind and chuckled when he realized that it was impossible. Still, if Seunghyun knew he thought about art, he would give Daesung a half-day lecture about how arts affect his life.

Arts.

Affect.

His.

Life.

 

Daesung growled. He was reminded about his anger to Seunghyun. The latter posted something in Kohei Nawa’s birthday and he didn’t want to see that person in one frame with Seunghyun. Daesung tapped the screen, right in Seunghyun’s temple, with his nail. As if he was using the picture to voodoo the older. If it took two taps to like the picture, he wouldn’t mind to tap hundred times for Seunghyun to feel the pain through the picture, or giving the picture a heart-broken sign.

Should he just be lovey dovey to anyone else? He grunted and shook his head. The best thing Daesung could do is to snuggle into the other mem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter