Sneaky Seunghyun

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Is inspired by this pic and this.

Damn my ToDae feels. I didn’t faint tho. Just squealing like crazy.

“SEUNGHYUN!”

No answer. Click.

“BIG SEUNGHYUN!”

Ummm... This angle?

“CHOI SEUNGHYUN!”

Degh!

Upon hearing his name was called, the owner of the name showed his teeth forcefully, grinned.

“Yes, Noona?” he asked.

“You know that you are in the middle of preparation, right? Stop your selca!” the stylist noona raised her voice at Seunghyun.

“I thought that you were calling on Little Seunghyun. Sorry,” he threw his wink at the noona and back to stare the picture was taken.

The stylist just rolled her eyes and begin to draw Seunghyun’s eyebrows. She was drawing the right eyebrow when she heard more click sound from Seunghyun’s phone camera. You are handsome, yes. But I really can’t stand your childish behaviour like this. What are you trying to do in this packed schedule, huh? She thought.

As if Seunghyun could read her mind, he said. “These are for fans, Noona.”

Half surprised, she answered him. “Whatever, Seunghyun. Just let me finish your make up first and you can take as many photos as you want.”

Seunghyun then sat still and closed his eyes. He could hear many people behind him cracked jokes. That’s the dancers, that’s maknae’s hyena laugh, that’s Ji’s chuckling, that’s Bae’s laugh. When he heard that person was laughing, he smiled. That distinct voice. The deep and loud voice he produces when he’s laughing. Kekekekeke. He chuckled.

“What are you chuckling at, Seunghyun?”

He opened his eyes, “nothing.” But Seunghyun still smiled.

The sty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter