Warm Sweater

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspired by this.

As usual, open the links XD

 

It’s usually Seunghyun that showered the love of his life with presents, and Daesung couldn’t be thankful enough for that. Hats, necklaces, rings, t-shirt –whatever that Seunghyun felt fit for the younger, he would buy that.

He would send the present anytime he wants to.

One day, Daesung was shocked by maknae who wearing panda kigurumi and bringing quite a big box. Daesung sent Seungri ‘What happened’ eyes and Seungri mouthed ‘Shut up’ to Daesung. Seungri walked towards him who was having lunch after practicing and singing.

 

Happy monthversary

Happy monthversary

Saranghaneun uri Daesung

Happy monthversary

 

After singing that silly song, a bouquet of rose appears from Daesung’s behind.

‘Happy monthversary, love.’ Seunghyun said while kissing Daesung’s temple. ‘Open the box.’ Seunghyun signaling Seungri who was pouting, to give Daesung the box. It was Vans footwear –Seunghyun’s was Pooh one and Daesung’s was Mickey Mouse slip on.

‘Cute, right?’ he stated. ‘Wear this slip on and I will wear that Pooh outside.’

It was a challenge for Seunghyun himself actually, because he always be spotted wearing formal shoes. Adult ones, Youngbae once said. As a result, Dae wore the shoes en route to Bangkok for the concert, and Seunghyun wore his when he hung out with his friends. Then ‘The Most Handsome Man and Badass Rapper Wore Pooh’ was discussed on internet.

Another day Seunghyun would just give bags to Daesung and left without words. Daesung only knitted his eyebrows and looked at Seunghyun who slowly disappeared. I left coolly so you could remember the way I gave the present for you, Seunghyun said.

It’s just, so Seunghyun.

 

Then, when BIGBANG had concert in Tokyo, Daesung went shopping and suddenly his eyes were locked onto a sweater and immediately thought Seunghyun wearing the sweater. Without a doubt, he bought one for the rapper and one for himself. Daesung gave the bag contained the sweater to his lover before they went apart to their house. Seunghyun was so glad that he couldn’t hid, somehow scary, grin from his face. His manager and stylist were the victim. During the way home, Seunghyun always bragging his present from Daesung that his manager and stylist wanted to shut his mouth with some chloroform. When arrived at his villa, Seunghyun opened the bag and found a card.

 

I thought of you when I saw this. Mine was the dark one. You would be hot with this sweater, although I prefer you not to wear something at all. *wink*

Love,

Daedae

 

Daesung was spotted wearing the sweater when BIGBANG members went back to K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter