Come Here

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

inspired by Daesung's Manager's update (wine bottle ftw~)

Come here

 

Daesung has looked at the text for hundred times and the feeling of needing his lover on his side multiplies with only two words Seunghyun sent to the vocalist. He looks at his manager who drives from the rear view mirror while biting his own lips.

“Why, Daesung-ah?” his manager asks and glanced at him from the rear mirror.

“Nope. Nothing, Hyung.”

“You’ve been staring at me for quite a time, Daesung-ah.”

The younger averts the gaze and looks outside the window instead, but it only lasts for seconds. He goes back to look at the conversation he had with Seunghyun last night.

 

TomYoung: What are you doing on this weekday, Dae-Baby?

Daedae: Nothing special.

TomYoung: I have one day free.

TomYoung: Just at the day, 8 hours

TomYoung: I have no scene to take at the day.

TomYoung: But after that I will be busy as usual

Daedae: Being an agent is hard, right?

Daedae: Lucky me, my lover is a rapper with a sense of art.

Daedae: not an agent like you kkkk

TomYoung: Yeah T.T

TomYoung: (picture)

TomYoung: I’m hurt. I miss your food

TomYoung: I want kimbap rolls

 

Daesung stops scrolling down and smiles. The older always asks for kimbab rolls when he’s feeling not good or tired -it is a substitute for the sushi he likes. Simple dish he could munch everywhere, a healthy food and satiates the hunger. Daesung always makes one for Seunghyun and Jiyong if they’re locking themselves to produce music, or when Seunghyun lost his appetite.

Kimbap rolls, huh? Daesung’s lips arch up. Then he looks at the picture Seunghyun sent to him. Aigoo, he lost some weight. After all, Korean cuisine is the best, right Hyunnie?

“Thinking about him again, huh? You look so silly, Daesung-ah.”

Daesung blushes upon hearing his manager’s words, but eventually huffs a weak laugh. “What else, Hyung?”

“Gosh.” the man in the front seat could only shake his head. “You’re just… Unbelievable.”

“I am a fool for him.”

Then they are back to sit in silence. Daesung accidentally presses back on the screen and his eyes catch the pinned group chat on the top of the screen. Five of their profile pictures are displayed in a mini circle, making Daesung thinks about the other members’ whereabouts.

Youngbae. Since he has Hyorin with him, of course he will be with Hyorin as close as and as often as possible. Dispatch caught them on the lenses, when they were walking together, hands laced to each other. His Jiyong Hyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter