I'm Here

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daesung was trying to put some black hair strands off the sleeping man's face when Seunghyun's eyes flickered. The younger man immediately bit his lower lip when their eyes met, feeling guilty because he had woken the older man. Upon catching up, the corner of Seunghyun's lips titled up into a smile.
Daesung caressed the older man's cheeks with his thumbs, mouthing a silent sorry for him.


"Hey..." The older man greeted, voice hoarsed.
Daesung grabbed the mineral water at the nightstand. With his left arm, he supported Seunghyun's head until the man had drunk some of the water. The vocalist landed a kiss on the crown of Seunghyun's crown, resulting a relieved sigh coming out from the latter's mouth.


"Enjoying the concert? How's Ji?" The same hoarse voice still there, so Daesung massaged Seunghyun's chest with his palm, easing the tense there.


"Of course it was magnificent. That's our Leader, our Kwon Jiyong." Seunghyun wanted to ask another thing but Daesung put a finger on his lips. "I didn't come to the after party because that's not my style and Seunghyunnie is doinh great with his competition. You don't want to mess up with him anymore. He's going to beat you up, you know. And no, I won't be your shield. Yongie Hyung send his regards to you, saying sorry that he won't be here as much as he wanted to do. Bae Hyung too. His songs are great, Hyung. He composed some new songs and it is dope!"

Seunghyun didn't saying anything. In

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter