Baby Don't Cry

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a good time for Seunghyun. It’s their downtime and he could focus to do what he loved: enjoying paintings, chairs and even going to the restaurants and eat as much as he wanted to. His happiness were doubled when he could dragged Daesung and doing it together. He knew that his lover didn’t enjoy much dating outside, so Seunghyun got them indoor activities. Yeah, went to the painting studio and then making some paintings. Even it’s not as good as the real painter’s one, but then Seunghyun had their “masterpiece” hung on his bedroom in his villa.

Sometimes, Daesung would just spend his time alone and Seunghyun was okay with that. It’s not the quantity that Seunghyun wanted, it’s the quality of their time. He could send messages and call Daesung anyway, so he didn’t feel lonely. At the other time, Daesung would barge his apartment and they would watch TV or movie together and vice versa.

Or, if they felt naughty, one of them could simply drag his lover to a hotel, and doing this and that.

Seunghyun chuckled at the thought of doing this and that. He was on his car, en route to his lover’s apartment. He hadn’t met him for a few days after the concert at Osaka and he missed the younger so much. Seunghyun hugged a bag full of presents for Daesung, as if he hugged Daesung himself. As he arrived, he told his chauffeur not to pick him up tomorrow. He wanted to spend his time with Daesung.

With a wide smile, he pressed the bell and then put the passcode anyway. Seunghyun then opened the door just to find out that the lamp was off. He closes the door and the lamp. Before he looked for Daesung, he put the bag on kitchen counter and then went to the living room. As far as he remembered, the younger didn’t have any plan for tonight and said that he would stay at the apartment.

Where’s Daesung?

He looked around the living room and found nothing. Then he walked to the master bedroom and saw the door was closed.

“Dae-baby?” he called Daesung and tried to open the door, but it’s locked.

“Dae-baby, are you there?” He glued his ear to the door and heard footsteps. Seunghyun was ready to hug Daesung, but then the door wasn’t unlocked by Daesung. Instead, he found a paper was slid under the door. Seunghyun read it.

 

Leave me alone, just for this time Hyung.

 

“Why? Open the door, Dae-baby. What happened?” Seunghyun said while knocking the door.

 

Then another paper was slid.

I don’t feel well. I just want to be alone.

“Dae-baby, if you have a problem, then talk to me. Do not act like this, please.”

I can’t talk to you, Hyung.

Seunghyun saw the last paper and then it hit him hard. Of course he couldn’t talk to me. Then another paper came.

So please, just leave for tonight or come back tomorrow.

“I don’t want to leave. I miss you, I want to see you, I want to talk to you. You know how stubborn I am. I will just sleep in front of the door, like before.”

 

Then there’s no other paper was slid. Seunghyun sat against the door. Like before, the words just ringing in his head. It’s not the first time for him to see Daesung behaved like this. Before, he had to knock almost every minutes and slept in front of the door of Daesung’s room almost every day just to get Daesung out from his room after the scandal. The younger was as stubborn as him, out from his room just to go to bathroom, he even didn’t eat his meals. Youngbae had to scream against the door (Youngbae never raised his voice to other member, and later Daesung said it scared him), saying that he had to eat for his own sake before Daesung went out and took the plate Youngbae brought for him. It’s just Youngbae that Daesung allowed to get into his room, and Seunghyun was jealous of that. If he saw Seunghyun was tailing Youngbae to get into the room, Daesung would close the door like usual.

It’s just a hard time for Seunghyun and Daesung.

They had become close to each other since they met at YG. Seunghyun and Daesung would make fool to each other, throwing lame jokes and they even labelled themselves as the Jokester of BIGBANG. Their love for each other was growing as the time passed, but then they didn’t know what to do with their feelings. Because of that, Seunghyun got himself into a relationship and so did Daesung. They somehow became apart with each other. Seunghyun was busy with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter