Hades

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For all of you that want to read some BANG BANG BANG.

warning: this is a chapter and yes it is between Seunghyun and Daesung. /evil smirk/

inspired by this and this and this


 

Daesung got off from his car. It’s their date night and Daesung was eager to spend the night, the movie night, with Seunghyun. He bought some beer and snacks to eat while cuddling with Seunghyun. He smiled from ear to ear, imagining that finally he could spend quality time in his lover’s luxury villa. He’s humming while walking to the door. Without even knocking, he opened the door.

“Hyunnie! Where are you?” Daesung screamed.

Daesung didn’t heard any response, so he walked to the master bedroom without going to the kitchen to put his groceries first. He opened the master bedroom slowly just to find only a dim light brightened the room. Then he was surprised by a shadow strangled his wrist against the wall. The man captured his lips on a harsh kiss. Upon realizing the man, Daesung dropped of the groceries, and growling. Seunghyun then released him from the kiss.

“Hyu-hyunnie?”

The younger then gasped when Seunghyun his neck. The only things he could do was cursing and .

“…” he let out a filthy moan and it made Seunghyun more energized. While the neck, Seunghyun’s hands were working to take off Daesung’s coat and shirt. When he realized the younger still have warm t-shirt as the third layer today, the rapper stopped to kiss his neck. He stared the t-shirt for a while.

“Something wrong, Hyunnie?” Daesung said while panting. Damn wild Seunghyun.

Seunghyun growled, grabbed the t-shirt and ripped it. How dare the t-shirt impeding his way. As Seunghyun ripped the shirt, Daesung cupped his head and kissed him hard too. If you want to go wild, then be it. Be wild. After finished with the shirt, Seunghyun hands were busy with something else, because for a while, Daesung didn’t feel the older’s hands anywhere on his body.

Click!

Daesung opened his eyes. What was that sound? He pushed Seunghyun back just to see his smirk. Then he found something on his neck. Daesung couldn’t see what was on his neck, so he went towards a life-sized mirror on the bedroom. He looked at the mirror and touched the thing on his neck. A choker. . Daesung cursed mentally. Seunghyun then put his hands on Daesung’s hips from behind.

“Damn I missed this choker. Damn Dangerous Kang. You’re so ing hot with that choker.” Seunghyun growled and bit Daesung’s shoulder gently. He was so . Seunghyun then breathed into Daesung’s neck. “You smell good.”

The younger tilted his head slightly to give Seunghyun more access to explore his neck. Daesung's breath became irregular as Seunghyun was grazing his teeth to his neck. He glanced to the mirror and saw Seunghyun took out another things from his pajama’s pocket. Bracelets. He then put the bracelets on Daesung’s wrists.

“Hades…” Seunghyun whispered into his lover’s ears. The deep y voice sent shiver down to Daesung’s spine. Daesung’s eyes were closed –he wanted to enjoy the feeling. The older man’s hands now were caressing his side, then his abs.

“Dae-baby, open your eyes and see yourself in the mirror.” Seunghyun commanded. “This chocolate abs. My kind of chocolate…”

Daesung obeyed the command and saw his own reflection with Seunghyun hovering his hands around the abs. The choker, the bracelets, all suited him and adding the hotness into their action. . It’s like I’m watching . Daesung then realized that Seunghyun still wore his pajama.

“Hyunnie, it’s not fair. I’m half and you still with your pajama…” Daesung moved his hand to caress Seunghyun neck.

Seunghyun released him from the hug and started ing himself. He threw the top of his pajama somewhere in the room. Then he went back to hug Daesung again from behind. He rubbed his chest to Daesung’s back. Daesung’s heart skipped a beat –he could feel the hard s on his back. Now the two men stood topless. The taller man kissed Daesung’s cheek as a sign that he wanted a kiss on his lips. Daesung turned his head. As Seunghyun gnawed the lips, his hands also pinch the soft buds of Daesung, earning a loud moan against his lips from the shorter man.

The vocalist’s leg became jelly, he almost fell. But his lover held him just enough to keep him standing. He wanted to turn to face Seunghyun, but S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter