Together

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For sayasayangtodae, Daesung2689, rockconuong and pikachu79 who wanted 'something happened' :p

inspired by this video of Seunghyun worked out in ing pajama. You cute old .

 

 

 

It’s not a cold night in Seoul, even there was no snow falling. At one’s apartment, the temperature wasn’t that cold –it was a warm night- because the owner of the apartment was drinking his warm tea with his lover, who drinking a hot chocolate-marshmallow. They were casually having a chit-chat with TV as their background sound.

The younger one had his legs crossed on sofa and his left hand was holding the right hand of his lover. He caressed the hand, playing with the fingers and making circles on the back of his lovers hand with his thumb. The older was smiling, showing his dimples while they talked about funny moments the younger had when he was away from the older. Sometimes, the older stole one or two moments just to place his lips on the younger’s cheek.

If the older tried to steal some kiss and succeeded, the younger would giggled and produced a high pitched voice as it made the hair on his neck stood.

If the younger giggled and showed his teeth, the older could only smile in satisfaction and prayed that his heart didn’t explode upon seeing the cute moment of the younger.

A very cute moment that made he wanted to kiss the younger more.

The older unlaced their fingers, his hand travelled to hold the younger’s neck. He only slightly pulled the younger to lessen the distance between their faces. They only smiled to each other before they kissed. The kissed started slow and sweet, without any attempt to fight for dominance. They breathed each other. The younger’s left hand now grabbing tight the side of the older’s sweater –his breath became heavy. Feeling that he needed more of the older, he slightly opened his mouth and the traces of chocolate at the older’s upper lips. His hands now tried to slide into the sweater. When the older felt the tongue his upper lips, he could only let out a breathy moan and pulled back from the kiss.

The older smirked while looking at the younger. “Hooo… Now you’re getting greedy and greedy with the kiss, huh?”

While caressing the skin under the sweater, the younger smiled shyly and lowered his head. “I love the chocolate on your lips, Hyunnie.”

Seunghyun once again showed his hollowed cheeks. He grabbed the cup of tea the younger was holding and put it on the table. He patted the younger’s leg and his lap, gesturing him to move to sit on his laps. The younger happily did as he was told. He lingered his hands on Seunghyun’s shoulder and then pressed his lips on the older’s temple. He put back the hair and breathing the smell of shampoo the older used. Meanwhile, the older was busy with his now not-so-hot chocolate.

After a while, Seunghyun put the glass on the table. The younger lifted Seunghyun’s face with his forefinger and thumbs. He laughed at what he saw.

“Hyunnieee. It’s supposed to be milk moustache not chocolate moustache.” The chocolate was all over the older’s mouth and Seunghyun only grinned.

“But D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter