Feather Pendant

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspired by this

 

The VIPs sure mention the necklace he’s been wearing at their concerts. Daesung’s been flashing the pendant almost at every occasion: concerts, airports and their free time. A pendant that suits him the most: feather pendant.

Seunghyun smiles while looking at the fans’ captured photos.

That little thing is almost like their declaration to the world, no, Daesung’s way to declare that he is Seunghyun’s and he is not shy about that. Seunghyun walks to the dresser and takes the necklace the younger was taken off. He smiles again, remembering how he could get the pendant for Daesung.

***

“Jiyongieeeee--- Jiyongaaaaaahhh---“ The owner of the name just scoffed when he heard that unique voice. It’s Tabi again! He shouted silently. Seunghyun has been pestering Jiyong for almost two months and he would never stop until he got what he wanted. Seunghyun opened the studio’s door and draped his arms to Jiyong from behind.

“I couldn’t get that, Hyuuuung!” Jiyong struggled between Seunghyun’s arms.

“I don’t believe you,” Seunghyun shook his head. “You have connections!”

“I do have connections but it’s hard to get since it’s handmade!” Jiyong shouted and turned to face Seunghyun

Seunghyun hesitate for a moment. “Jiyong,” he called the younger.

“Now what?”

“I will do everything you want me to do. I promise. Pinky promise. But please find me just one. Just one like yours and Youngbae. Pwettyy pweease?”

“I can’t promise you!”

“You did promise me and you will find the way to get that, dongsaeng.”

Dongsaeng. It’s the time Bossy Seunghyun appears! Why does the Seunghyun-duo keep pestering me these days? Jiyong took a deep breath and raised his hand, “I will try,”

“Good dongsaeng. I know you can do it.” Seunghyun tapped his shoulders.

“Jiyongiee Hyuuuung—“

Now is the other Seunghyun. Jiyong covered his face with his palm.

“Maknae!” Seunghyun called Seungri. “Is Daesungie with you?”

“Yep, Daesungie is with me,” Seungri entered the studio. Then a head appeared behind the door.

“You called me, Hyung?” Daesung asked.

Seunghyun nodded and walked towards Seungri. He smacked the Maknae’s head, “It’s ‘Daesung Hyung’ for you brat!”

Seungri threw a glare to Seunghyun and said, “Ne, TOP!” After saying that he ran to Jiyong’s back to take shelter.

“Spare my Panda or I won’t do that, Hyung,” Jiyong threatened Seunghyun.

“Won’t do what, Hyung?” A hand grabbed Seunghyun’s arms -Daesung’s. He mouthed ‘It’s a secret’ to Jiyong and back to face Daesung.

“Won’t do clubbing this evening,” Seunghyun answered.

“Clubbing? I want to join too,” Daesung responded.

“Oh- ah- uhmm… Don’t you hate to go to the club, Dae?” Seunghyun sputtered.

“I feel like I’m going this time,”

“Uhm, Jiyong. Can Daesung join too?” Seunghyun looked at Jiyong to search for a help.

Jiyong smirked and said, “I will go with Panda and Youngbae, Dae. Don’t force yourself,”

Daesung looked at Seunghyun, waiting for his response. . I don’t know what to say, Seunghyun screamed silently. “Oh, uhm. Okay. I will stay at dorm with Daesung then.” Seunghyun stated.

“Oh, I think the one who had planned to go to club is you, Hyung?” Daesung staring at Seunghyun, not understanding the situation.

“No, suddenly I want to spend time with you,” Seunghyun grabbed Daesung’s arms. “Let’s go to the cafeteria and eat lunch,”

“But I had my lunch?” Daesung said. But Seunghyun just dragged him to the cafeteria.

Jiyong chuckled, what a terrible liar.

***

Seunghyun’s Villa. February, 2015.

The members of BIGBANG were just hanging out together in the villa, just four of them actually, because Youngbae… Youngbae just being somewhere with Hyorin. They were at the living room, but two Seunghyuns munched their ice cream together. No, Little Seunghyun was robbing the Big Seunghyun vanilla ice cream, which its bucket was held tight by Big Seunghyun. They actually in peace after Jiyong shouted at them, telling them to enjoy the movie instead bickering to each other.

Daesung and Jiyong themselves were seeing the picture of some arts Jiyong would display on PEACEMINUSONE on the laptop. Jiyong asked the y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter