Overflowing Love

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-5

-6 here

 

Don't stop this feeling

It can't get any better than this

-Feeling

 

Daesung looked at the man on his left side, across his seat. Too bad he’s not be by my side in this flight, the brunette man thought. Seunghyun was supposed to sit beside Daesung. However the officer seemed mistaking Choi Seunghyun with Lee Seunghyun. The next thing Daesung knew the maknae was seated beside him. Well, they could change the seat anyway, but maknae seemed to be persistent to sit on window seat. He looked at the man in his right, who was looking outside the window. Daesung sighed and took the youngest members hand and held it.

“Still thinking about the scandal?” Daesung asked while caressing Seungri’s backhand.

Seungri turned his head to face Daesung. He overlapped the hand that was holding his with his hand. “I’m fine, Hyung. Guess I am really living up my name, Gwangju’s Troublemaker,” he sighed heavily.

“That’s what maknae is for, spicy things up for our group,” Daesung huffed a laugh, making the maknae smiled upon seeing his hyung.

“And you always be Oryudong Killer Smile,” Seungri patted Daesung’s shoulder, “who conquered the Unmatchless Jamsil Beauty over there.”

The maknae’s chin pointed to the man who was sleeping peacefully. Daesung once again smiled at the sight.

“I’m really okay, Hyung, and thanks for asking,” Seungri lifted up the arm rest between them and leaned towards Daesung’s shoulder.

“You can recline your seat though,” Daesung said so, but he shifted himself to give Seungri comfortable position.

“I need shoulder to lean on. After all you’re my hyung and hyung should do their job to console the youngest,”

“Yeah, yeah,” Da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter