Diet!

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for three sweet eonnis out there: H eonni, get well soon; R eonni, fighting with the smols, and W, get lost /LOL/

thank you for participating in the survey. I really appreciate your time <3 Will do as the majority said: new drabbles XD wait for the link~

 

 

 

 

Seunghyun opened up one of his eyes, trying to adjust his vision to the dark room first. When he felt there was a slight movement, his body freeze and he closed his eyes quickly. For a while he stayed still and observed if there was any movement. When he was sure it was safe, he got out from the blanket slowly, afraid to wake up the younger who was sleeping soundly.

Tip-toeing, he went to the kitchen. Perhaps there was something he could eat. If it wasn’t because Daesung noticed his flabby biceps and chubbier cheeks, the younger wouldn’t have forced him into a diet again. For the dinner, the younger made him lemon and broccoli juice, but it didn’t satisfy his hunger.

He began to open the fridge and the cabinets to look for anything he could eat, but all he found was fruit and fruit and fruit. As he growled, his stomach also growled. He cursed because Daesung had hidden the snacks so well. As far as he knew, Daesung always had something in his ‘emergency box’: oatmeal snack, pepero, chocolate, instant noodle or anything. But he didn’t find the box.

He went back to stare at the fruits and vegetables in the fridge. Just how many strawberries an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter