Pink and Blue

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sooo… It’s time for us to dye our hair again…” Daesung pouted his lips as he ran his hands through his locks. He looked at his own reflection at the mirror and sighed. “It’s been a long time since I dyed my hair blue… I kind of love brunette actually, that’s why I asked Taehyun Noona not to change the color.”

Then he saw Seunghyun’s reflection from the mirror. The older man walked towards him, sneaked his arms from behind and landed a kiss on Daesung’s neck. Daesung giggled as Seunghyun tightened the hug and he tilted his head slightly for Seunghyun to continue kissing his neck. The older got what Daesung wanted and continued peppering kisses up to his cheeks. He exaggerated the kissing sound and Daesung huffed a laugh, chest getting bigger as it was filled with love.

He loved when Seunghyun left small as he kissed Daesung’s long neck, but the best thing was when he was hugged from behind and he could see Seunghyun’s movements too. He tried to make memories with Seunghyun as it would be hard for him to get the lovely gestures from the white haired man later.

Daesung his heels and put his arms around Seunghyun’s neck while the rapper smacked his perky bottom, earning a hiss from the vocalist.

“Hyoooooooonggg!” the younger whining cutely and Seunghyun laughed. It was a great thing to see Daesung smiling and acting cute in front of him. The taller man put his hands on the shorter man’s hip. He leaned forward to glue their temples together before Daesung moved to close the distance of their lips.

The brunette Seunghyun’s lower lips and tasted a faint taste of strawberry –a breakfast he made for Seunghyun before they prepared themselves to go to the hair salon. Daesung smiled against the kiss and made a mental note that lately the lips tasted more like fruits and less of tobacco. The older man was having a restricted diet anyway.

Seunghyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter