Stay

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beautiful.

That was the first word crossed Daesung’s mind when he entered the wedding venue. The sweet scent of the white flowers barged into his nose and he took a deep breath, hoping that his nerves would calm down. It was his Youngbae Hyung’s wedding, not his.

Why am I nervous?

He took another step to the place where round tables were placed. He was supposed to go straight to the table that was reserved for him, but Daesung didn’t feel like doing so. His eyes wandered to every corner of the venue, trying to search for any people he could talk to, but he didn’t find anybody. So, he just stood behind a big bouquet of flower right after the door, hiding himself from the sight of people, secretly watching the movements and basking himself with the tranquility before he faced the noisy world.

It was a peaceful five minutes until the Little Seunghyun boomed the venue with his voice. Daesung sighed when he saw the youngest of the group. The man wondered how Little Seunghyun could have that much energy while, at his age, Daesung would be so exhausted after concerts and opted to be at home to recharge himself. Little Seunghyun? No. He got unlimited energy to manage all his businesses and also to play. Daesung shook his head in disbelief.

“Hey,” a voice brought Daesung away from his own thought. He didn’t have to look away from Little Seunghyun to see the owner of the voice. A soft kiss landed on the side of his head and that made Daesung shifted his eyes to the person standing beside him.

“Hyung!” Daesung whined. Eyes alarmed, looking at his surrounding and exhaled when he deemed that it was safe. He was about to whine more but he swallowed back the words after he saw the suit Big Seunghyun was wearing.

After all those years, Big Seunghyun always managed to take his breath away. Daesung couldn’t help but to check the taller man from head to toe. His perfect styled jet black hai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter