Tabi Baby

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a.n: BECAUSE I ING MISS YOU CHOI ING SEUNGHYUN T__________________T

 

It was past midnight in Japan and the spring breeze blew Daesung’s hair gently when he leaned to the trail at the balcony. The mocha skinned man smiled upon feeling it. The softness was the same as his lover touch and he missed that particular man even more.

He decided to sit on the chair the hotel provided for the visitor to enjoy the night view and he shook his head. Ah, . I should’ve sleep earlier. At least it would hurt less. He caressed his left chest, trying to calm himself down, but to no avail.

Finally he fished out his earphone and put the bud on his ears. Maybe, just maybe, a little noise would distract him from such uneasy feeling. He scrolled his playlist just to find that the new songs he just added were ballad or slow rock. The lyrics were sure not helping him to ease the feeling.

Daesung hissed and cursed. He thought that two months without the oldest hyung was easy for him. Moreover, he had the other four who cared so much about him. But there was a hole needed to be filled by a certain person and that certain person wouldn’t go home until his business was finished. He thought that seven hours difference wouldn’t bother the communication between him and the rapper of the group, but apparently it did bother them.

Texts would be replied slowly and Daesung had to wait until his Seunghyun Hyung told him that it was okay to call him. The restriction made him frustrated, but there’s nothing he could do. He counted the days down before Seunghyun joined them again, and even using an application to do it so he would know the number as he unlocked his phone. But it wasn’t a good idea.

The vocalist then picked one song to hear and opened the chatroom. There was no notification, but he came back to save the photos Seunghyun had sent to the group. After pressing save, he observed the face of his lover.

He is getting thinner.

 

Daesung remembered one news he read. The director of the movie confirmed that the actor was getting thinner, but the director also said that Choi Seunghyun was in a good condition, better than ever. Daesung snickered upon reading the news. He knew the actor more than anyone else. Choi Seunghyun might be noticed enjoying the luxury food and having a good appetite, but he’s still a South Korean who proud of his own country’s cuisine. And being in faraway country must make him missed the food. Moreover—

Daesung phone vibrated and a notification appeared. His heart skipped a beat and he immediately tapped the notification.

 

Hello, Dae-baby~ I’m getting my dinner.

What are yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter