Hot Hyunnie

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspired by this Seunghyun did on stage, @__youngbae__'s of SunDae (YAY!), Seunghyun with Hayool, and @choi_seung_hyun_tttop's update.

 

for the friends who requested the fic, I hope you enjoy this.

 

 

January 5th 2016. Somewhere in Seoul.

 

It’s a usual cold winter in Korea but the weather wasn’t that bad to have some dinner at a restaurant. Seunghyun picked his Daedae up at his apartment. He saw the younger was standing gracefully at the front of the apartment building. He was wearing a red shirt, black blazer and black jeans. Seunghyun looked at his own outfit. His outfit was mirroring his lover’s –a red blazer and black shirt and black trousers. Indeed we’re meant for each other. After arriving, Seunghyun hugged him casually, put his hand around his lover’s hip and led him to the car.

“You’re not alone?” Daesung asked.

“Let’s enjoy the ride.”

“Okay then.”

Seunghyun opened the door for Daesung and the younger gave him his warm smile. Seunghyun smiled back to him, showing his hollowed cheeks. It’s a small gesture actually, but Daesung really appreciated the small gestures Seunghyun did for him. Some other time, Seunghyun would gave a rose for him, even it’s not a special day. Sometime, Seunghyun would just steal a kiss to Daesung’s cheek or head or touching Daesung’s thigh when they’re talking. At first, Daesung felt awkward because he didn’t know how to reciprocate the actions, but then he learnt to do the same thing. He would hold Seunghyun’s fingers when they’re talking, put his arms around Seunghyun’s arm, fixed Seunghyun’s suit or hair before he’s ready to go somewhere, or simply Seunghyun’s back when Daesung sensed that the older man needed to charge his energy.

Both of them sat on the back of the car and the older said to the chauffeur, “To the usual Korean Dining, please.”

“Okay, Sir.”

“What’s the matter, Hyung? Don’t you usually eat at Japanese restaurant?” The small eyed man said to Seunghyun after he heard that they’re heading to the other ‘usual restaurant’.

“We’ll eat a lot of sushi later at Japan, Dae-baby.”

“Don’t forget your diet, Hyung. I don’t want to hear you whine about how cruel your trainer was to you.”

“I will eat healthily and burn the calories. Besides, it’s you that reported me that I ate chicken that night!”

“It’s because you didn’t hear me!” Daesung raised his voice, but immediately realized that he did wrong. “Sorry, Hyung.” He lowered his head.

“It’s okay Dae-baby. It’s my fault. Please don’t give up on me, okay? I know I could be a stone-headed person sometimes, but I need you to remind me when I cross the line.”

“I guess I’ve ruined the mood, haven’t I?”

“You have.” Seunghyun pulled Daesung towards him. “I guess you could do something to lift up the mood.”

Daesung looked at Seunghyun only to find out the older was smirking. The younger shook his head.

“No! NO! I know what you’re thinking about, but NO!”

“Oh please Dae-baby!”

“I said ‘no’, Hyunnie! Skies! We need to practice for the concerts! And you know I can’t use my mouth because I need to take care of my voice!”

Seunghyun snickered and turned his face away from Daesung when he realized that he could do nothing because of their upcoming concerts.

“You!” Daesung cupped his lover’s cheek and pouted at him. “You’re not my lovely Hyunnie Bunnie Sweetie anymore! You’re a Bunny, you know!”

“YAH!” Seunghyun flicked Daesung’s temple. “It’s your fault being so darn gorgeous and…” Seunghyun his own lips. “y…” He used his deep baritone voice to emphasize the ‘y’ word. He knew very well that Daesung was weak to his bed voice.

Daesung could only shook his head in defeat. “Even you used your bed voice, I won’t budge. It’s for our own sake! Jiyong Hyung will scold me if I walk funny at the practice session and he will scold you for not keeping it in your pants.”

“That bastard! It’s maknae that will bottomed at this kind of situation, so he could nag at us!”

“Maknae could resist him.” Daesung said.

“Five thousand won for me if maknae walks funny before the concert ends.”

“I believe in maknae that he could resist Jiyong Hyung until the concert e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter