What Happened in Vegas?

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a.n: in response to the lack of fluff stories out there :')

ah, by the way. The account here is fake. XD

inspired by this, this, and this. Also this selca.

@sseungriri: @seungriseyo Oppa, where is @choi_seung_hyun_tttop oppa? What is he doing? Why doesn’t he update his insta?

@xxnotgdrgn: I wonder what are you doing now =_=” now that I am used to your storm updates, you did not upload any @choi_seung_hyun_tttop CRUEL!

@daengel_toplien: @choi_seung_hyun_tttop oppa, I hate you for not updating. The other member is constantly updating theirs @__youngbae__ @seungriseyo @xxxibgdrgn are you just staying at hotel or what?

@19891104love: Oppa. Just wake up, stay away from wine and going with other members! And selca please? Miss you!

 

Seunghyun just smiled seeing his fans’ comments on his Instagram. He was just moving his thumb down hoping to stumble in some comments that catch his eyes. Nothing interesting. If I update too much you will say you hate me. If I do not update, you say you miss me. Huh. He pouts. This is my Instagram anyway. He then heard some footsteps from the dressing room. He also heard someone hums ‘Sober’. He finally saw that someone. Daesung. He’s ready to go out with Seungri today. Seunghyun himself still in pajamas, not wanting to get out from the bed.

“Hyung, are you sure you don’t want to go out today?” Daesung asked while styling his hair. He walked to the dresser to put some lotion to his face.

“No. I don’t want to.” Seunghyun answered.

“Go with me and Seungri to shoot something!” He stood up and formed a fake gun with his thumb and pointing finger. “Bang! Bang! Bang!” He pointed to Seunghyun.

Seunghyun slowly got out from the bed, placing his hand on his chest, as if he had been shot. He dragged himself, walked to Daesung. “You had me shot! You shot me with you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter