Winter's Warmth

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

inspired by Family Outing episode 36, just after TOP's episode :)

 

 

“Daesung-ah. Have you put your jacket to your suitcase? Manager-nim! Have you put a thick one for Daesung? How about the lotion? Hot packs? Thick socks?”

Daesung rolled his eyes at the sudden attention from the oldest member of the group. It was unusual for him to meddle at the business –it’s not like Seunghyun never watched him packing for Family Outing, but Seunghyun was very demanding for his next shoot.

“Do you need muffler? How about your toiletries? Moisturizer? Do you need thin blanket but warm enough for you?”

Daesung stopped packing, loud thud was heard and his manager slowly went out from the room, didn’t want to take a part at the slowly heated situation.

“Hyung, it’s not like that I’ve been through this once or twice… I know what to prepare…” Daesung talked with a high voice, but the tone slowly decreased until the last words. Seunghyun looked at him, baffled. His eyes got bigger and his body moved aback.

“Ah, I am sorry,” the older finally said after a few seconds of silence. “Of course you know what to prepare…”

Seunghyun hands that were on top of Daesung’s suitcase shifted to his thighs. He rubbed his knees and thighs back and forth, wanted to say something but the words caught on his throat.

There was a pang of guilt at Daesung’s heart. Actually, he enjoyed the way Seunghyun paid attention to him and accompanied him to pack for the shoot. He was just confused why Seunghyun was particularly nosy for his shoot.

“I am sorry too, Hyung, for raising my voice…” Daesung took Seunghyun’s right hand and the older turned his head to see the younger man. Daesung put Seunghyun’s bang behind his ear and beamed. “But why are you acting like this?”

Seunghyun shrugged, brain searching for appropriate words that wouldn’t seem to reveal his feeling, that feeling, to the younger

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter