Kissy Time!

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daesung took a peek at the man who was gluing his arm to Daesung’s. Not that Daesung didn’t like it –he likes it very much- but they had been in the same position for nearly one hour. The older man, Choi Seunghyun, was busy reading a book while the brunette spent his time gaming on his phone. The younger started to feel bored, his thumbs were already numb and tired of tapping the screen.

 

He heaved a loud sigh as an attempt to get Seunghyun’s attention, because he was too engrossed reading the book. He realized that Daesung moved, but he only took the younger’s hand and held it as a silent plea that Daesung couldn’t leave his side, without even took away his eyes from the book.

 

The vocalist rolled his eyes in disbelief. The jealousy creeped up his body. He poked Seunghyun’s dimple for a few times so Seunghyun looked at him.

 

“Hyun-Hyun-Hyunniee~~” he singsonged. Every time he called Seunghyun’s pet name, he also poked the hollowed cheeks.

 

The older man only moved his eyeballs to see Daesung, but he didn’t do anything after.

 

“Hyun-hyunnieee…!” Daesung poked deeper and whined to which earned him a flick on his temple. A laughter escaped from Seunghyun when the younger frowned. He caressed the pain and cupped Daesung’s cheek.

 

“What, Dae-baby?” he stared at his younger lover with a tender eyes that Daesung instantly melted.

 

“Boooored!” the brunette pouted.

 

Seunghyun put his books away and took off his reading glasses. “Then go play again!” Seunghyun .

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter