Secret Kiss

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-13

because they knew that there's a seed love in their heart. Kiss and love just for watering it and make it blossoms~

: back to their Haru Haru era

 

It was an excruciating day for the members because they went here and there for the last sixteen hours and, to add the exhaustion, they had to go to the office for last briefing before they had their one day free. It was just for 30 hours the maknae said, because the day after tomorrow they would have to go touring again.

The oldest member of the group had gone to the van that would take them to the dorm earlier than the other members because he felt slightly hazy and their president gave him permission to left early from his office. Daesung had a chance to take a look at the oldest when he was about to go out from the office and the older was messed up, even more than the others.

The oldest usually had so much energy, even on their tightest schedule, and he was always being maknae line’s angel when they were scolded by the leader. That’s why Daesung liked the older. Moreover, the older always hugged Daesung when he saw Daesung frowned or feeling sad. The older would give his strength to Daesung and he always felt grateful forever.

And seeing the older without his dimples showing was a big concern for Daesung.

 

 

Between the photoshoot, Daesung could feel that the older forced his smile out. But then amidst all whatever in his head, he could pull out good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter