Little Seunghyun

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KidAU

-3, -4 is here

 

“Good morning, Seonsaengnim!”

 

That’s the thing that Daesung gets to hear every day. Daesung will greet the parents and the children and take the children to their class. Sometimes he must ‘fight’ to calm down the children who don’t want to let their mother go.

 

But so far, so good.

 

Hearing the kids laughing, crying and chatting endlessly with their friends are Daesung’s happiness. Well, it’s strange enough to have male teacher at the kindergarten, but Daesung doesn’t care about that. He loves his job.

Daesung takes care the older kids at the kindergarten, the ones who will graduate next spring and go to the elementary school. This is the first time he gets to handle the older kids since he was always with the younger kids. But the plus point is that he can meet the same students that he handled last year.

 

Then a familiar bunch of kids take off from their school bus. One of them sees Daesung on his way to the gate and immediately runs towards Daesung with all his might.

“Sssaeeemmm!!”

Daesung squats and opens his arm wide to catch the running kid. The kid laughs and throws his body at Daesung. The teacher hugs the kid and the kid hugs back. After satisfied with his morning hug, he pushed Daesung and lifts his head to see the taller man.

“Ssaem! I leveled up my Charizard!” His eyes sparkle when he talks about Pokemon and Daesung finds it’s cute. “Seungri beat all my three Hyungs!” his fore finger points at another three children who walk towards them.

“Ah, really?” Daesung pinches Seungri’s cheeks and smiles. From the four of them, it’s only Seungri who is not in his class but he will come to Daesung to talk about pokemon since he saw Daesung’s Pokemon Mini fell from his bag. The other kids are nearing them and the teacher says, “Let’s greet your Hyungs, okay?”

Daesung stands up while Seungri grabs his leg.

“Good morning Seonsaengnim!” The very good mannered kids named Youngbae and Jiyong greet Daesung by bowing 90 degrees to him while their hands on their stomach. Daesung answers the greeting by doing the same. But then his eyes set to the one kid that didn’t do the same.

“Seunghyun? What do you have to do every morning before going to class?” aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter