Everything is just spinning round, round, round…

Tell Me Goodbye
a/n
Sorry that is is short D:
but I have things to do today.

Happy Halloween!!!!:)

-----------------------------------------------------------
[GD‘S POV]

I woke up and it was late at night, I looked at the tipped over Alarm clock on my floor and it said 9:28 PM, I sat up and then got out of bed I looked to the side and didn’t see Su-Min, I thought that this whole thing would just be a nightmare and that I would wake up and see Su-Min but I didn’t…
She wasn’t here…She was gone.
I stumbled to my door and then downstairs.
I was still very drowsy I don’t know what from though.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of liquor, I opened it and started to drink it, Walking down the same hallway that Su-Min was taken from. Everything was just spinning round, round, round…

I bumped into the walls and tipped my bottle over to wear some liquid fell out. I stopped walking and drank some of the liquor and then leaned up against the wall and slid down the bottle tipped over and started to spill out, I picked it up and started to drink some more and then just through it against the wall the glass shattered and went everywhere so did the liquid inside of it.

I sat there and just thought of Su-Min.
“Why…Couldn’t I be more smarter than this” I muttered to my-self. I was clearly drunk now, I slowly stood up and stumbled over to the back door and opened it up, I tripped down the stairs but got back up, I slowly walked over to my car and opened the door, I just sat there and stared at the steering wheel. I closed the car door and turned it on.

“Don’t worry Su-Min I’ll get you back” I said under my breath.
I know I shouldn’t be driving. But I pulled out of the driveway anyways. And drove until I didn’t have a clue where I was because I was drunk, there was a bottle of liquor in the car, I opened it up and started to drink.
I swerved all over the road. I pulled into a club parking lot and got out of the car I stumbled into the place and over to the bartender place.
“Hey…” My words were slurred. “Get me a drink.” I muttered.

The woman turned around and dropped the glass she had in her hand.
“Oh my god! Jiyong!” She yelled, she walked out from behind the counter and then grabbed me, she helped me over to one of the bathrooms, the girls in the bathrooms stared at us and walked out.

“Jiyong! What happened to you.” She asked me, I just looked at her, My eyes were bloodshot.

“Who are you.” I muttered.

“It’s me Mimi!” She said looking at me.

“Su-Min?” I said in a drunk tone.

“No, Mimi. Your friend.” She muttered.

“You want to be just friends Su-Min? what happened to what we had?” I said looking at Mimi she just sighed.
“Well fine then, I don’t love you no more. I’ll go find another girl.” I muttered and started to walk away. Mimi grabbed my hand I turned around and kissed her.

Mimi’s eyes widen but she didn’t pull away.
Jiyong opened his eyes and pulled away slowly. “At least I have another girl to go to when the other doesn’t want me” He said in a slurred tone and walked away humming words to a song.

Mimi just stood there and watched me walk out of the bathroom.
She touched her lips softly, she slightly smiled and then walked out of the bathroom also.