Get Set

Tell Me Goodbye

[Daesung’s POV]

 

I stood in the room I shared with Hyung-Jun, he was packing some things up. I looked at him.

“This is it Hyung-Jun…The end…” I softly said walking towards the window and looking out.

 

“Yeah…Hopefully we will come out of this alive so we can have drinks together yah?”

 

“Neh…” I said smiling.

 

“Well I’ll meet you downstairs okay?” He said walking towards the door.

 

“Ah Hyung-Jun…” I called out and faced him. He turned and looked at me.

 

“Neh?” He said looking at me.

 

“Ah…I just want to thank you for always being there for me” I said softly. Hyung-Jun smiled and nodded. He walked out of the room closing the door behind him.

 

I sighed and looked around the room. I looked at the book on the shelf titled “What is right?” I never finished reading it did I? I said to myself.

I sighed and opened the book up to the first page where my Parents wrote the note. I took a pen and started to write underneath of it.

 

“Dear Haewon,

When you read this I pray that the worst hasn’t become of me. I just want to see you smile and be loved by someone who won’t ever let you down. I do love you Haewon and I hope that you know that. I don’t want to hurt you but as you know we could not be together. One day…I know you will find true love and I hope you live a long life. I want to give this book to you as my parents have given it to me. When you read this I really do hope you’d understand what I am trying to say. I love you Haewon and it’s time to leave and get set.

 

Love Daesung”

 

I closed the book and carried it with me to Haewon’s room. I opened the door and walked in. She wasn’t there. I walked over to her desk and placed the book down and then walked out.

 

I walked down the stairs and headed towards the door where CL and Hyung-Jun were but I stopped and stood there for a moment. I then turned around and walked to Su-Min’s room. I opened the door and she was sitting there still chained. She looked at me and got startled.

 

“Look…I’m not here to hurt you…I promise.” I started off. She just looked at me with fright in her eyes.

“I just want to talk to you…” I added. “Will you listen to me?” I said calmly.

 

She nodded slowly.

 

“Good.” I said smiling. “Su-Min…I think you know what is coming next don’t you?” I said looking at her.

 

She looked away.

 

I sighed. “Seunghyun wants CL, Hyung-Jun and I all to take you somewhere and kill you.” I softly said looking at her.

 

She instantly got scared again.

 

“I won’t let that happen to you Su-Min…” I softly said to her.

“I really want you to be able to go back with Jiyong…” I added.

“He wants us to kill so many innocent people and I refuse to do it any longer. It is horrible and I just wish it could be all over…” I said looking at the floor.

 

Su-Min just looked at me.

 

“I don’t want to hurt you Su-Min and you have to believe me on that…” I said sitting down next to her. “I want to let you go” I added. “But I can’t. Just not yet at least…” I softly muttered.

“You know Seunghyun may be evil for not letting me be with Haewon…But you know what…I got over it.” I continued on “It’s what he wants and I don’t want him hurting Haewon.” I sighed and stood up. I looked at her. “Just because he won’t let me love who I want to love I won’t let that stop you loving who you want to love” I softly said to her, I went over to her side bent down and kissed her forehead. And then took the cloth away from .

 

She just looked at me with tears falling from her eyes.

“Daesung…Thank you” She softly said under her tears.

I just smiled and walked out of the door closing it behind me.

 

I walked down the stairs and over to the door again. CL and Hyung-Jun were over there.

“There’s the main man!” Hyung-Jun yelled out.

 

I just smiled at him. “So when do we go?” I asked.

 

“As soon as that detective guy gets here and Seunghyun leaves.” CL responded. I looked at her and nodded.

 

“Got it and when do we bring down Su-Min?” I then asked.

 

“The guards will bring her down in a few moments” Hyung-Jun nodded.

I sighed and looked behind me.

 

-------------------------------------------

[Jiyong’s POV]

 

I slowly walked down the stairs and over at Taeyang who was speaking with Bom, he then picked up his cell phone and dialed a number.

I listened to him talk.

 

“Neh Melody?” He said softly. “Yeah, I’m sorry to disturb you.” He apologized. “No, I just wanted to say that I love you so much” he said smiling, He walked over to the wall next to the front door and leaned against it. “Ha-ha yes beautiful.” He said laughing. I just smiled at him.

“Aniyo…” he said sadly. “I also wanted to let you know something important.” He continued. “We’re going on this final mission to get back Su-Min and it’s going to be dangerous…” Taeyang started.

 

You can then hear the woman on the phone yelling.

“WHAT! What are you talking about dangerous mission?” Melody yelled into the phone. Taeyang pulled it away from his ear.

 

“I’m sorry Melody…I love you so much and…and I’ll see you if I come home” He answered to her.

 

“Bae! I don’t want you going!” She yelled.

 

Taeyang sighed. “I’m sorry Melody…it’s for my best friend…I have to go…” He added. “I love you…” then he hung up the phone.

 

I looked at Taeyang as I walked up to him.

“Was that Melody?” I asked.

 

“Yeah…She’s not too thrilled about this…” He sighed. “We need to make sure nothing bad happens…” He added and walked to the door. “Let get set…” He finished.

 

I just looked at him and nodded.

 

--------------------------------------------

[Seungri’s POV]

 

I sat in my office and looked at the paper work on my desk and then Joo Chan walked in. I looked up and smiled.

I stood up.

“Hey baby” I said smiling.

 

“Heyyy!” She said happily as she ran into my arms and I picked her up and twirled her around. When I finally placed her back down and looked into her eyes, I gave her a kiss on the lips.

 

“What are you doing here?” I asked her.

 

“I just wanted to see you before you left to go arrest that horrible, horrible Seunghyun.” She said in an innocent voice.

 

I laughed and gave her another hug.

“I…Love you so much Joo Chan.” I smiled.

 

“I love you too boo boo” she smiled back. “When are you leaving?” she asked me.

 

I sighed and looked at the clock.

“Now…I guess” I muttered and moved towards the door. “Yeah my guys look like they are ready to go also…So I will see you at home right?” I said grabbing my jacket. Joo Chan nodded and I walked out of my office.

“Alright boys! Let’s get set!” I yelled and walked out of the building.