Let’s take you home

Tell Me Goodbye
[MIMI’S POV]
What am I supposed to feel like?
I kept thinking those words in my head…they just wouldn’t leave.
I opened my eyes to see Jiyong drunk walking down the sidewalk, stumbling into the streets almost getting hit by a few cars.

I looked to the side and then back at Jiyong.

‘But I love you…’ Is what he said to me earlier.

“Jiyong!” I yelled out, he stopped walking and stood in the middle of the street.
“Come back over here please…” I said with a tired and worried tone.
He turned around to face me and started to walk back over, then he stopped because a bright light had started to come closer to Jiyong, I turned my head and saw a car speeding down the road.
“JIYONG! MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!” I yelled, he just stood there…like some idiot.

Jiyong backed up but tripped over his feet and fell backwards, he landed on the ground and the car kept coming.

“Jiyong!!!!” I cried out, a tear actually left my eye when I called for him.
The car swerved the squealing from the tires made me fall on my knees and cover my ears with my hands. The car then drifted fast into a guard rail and instantly smoke started to come up from the hood of the car, the glass from the windows and windshield were shattered. The Air bags were deployed in the car. The two people inside, a girl and a guy there facing planted in the airbags. The woman in the car lifted up her head and started to rub it with her hand.

I looked at Jiyong he was sitting up on the ground, the glass on and around him.
He looked confused, he looked around. I got up and ran over to him.

“Jiyong! Are you okay?!?!” I yelled. He just looked at me. I could smell the liquor all over him; he gave me the smile that most drunk guys give me.
Yep, he was still drunk.
“Jiyong, Come on…Let’s take you home.” I said to him, he just smiled at me.

“Noooooo, Let’s get some drinks…” He slurred.
I rolled my eyes. I then heard some groaning inside the car, I looked over and the guy was now waking up. I looked back at Jiyong.

“Stay right here.” I said to him. I got up and walked over to the car.
“Hello? Is everyone alright?” I called out, I could see the woman and man moving around in the car, and then I heard sirens. I looked at Jiyong and ran back over to him.

“Come on let’s go!” I yelled pulling him up off of the ground.

“What whyyyyyyyyy?” he slurred.

“Because I said so!” I yelled I pulled him away from the scene of the accident and over to Taeyang’s house.