Lady at the bar.

Tell Me Goodbye
A/n
:) Another chapter! Yay! Probably will be another today.
but if not...you'll have to wait untill Tomorrow afternoon :D

This is Mimi'a debut chapter! Thanks to _Mimi who made the character Mimi Kim :)

Hope you like it _Mimi!

Enjoy and comment!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Tell me goodbye
Chapter Ten
Lady at the bar.

[TAEYANG’S POV]

I took Jiyong down to the club to get a few drinks. He needed it.
He just trailed behind real slowly until I grabbed his arm and pulled him into the club faster, we sat down and the bar table and looked at the bartender.
“Hey excuse me miss can we get a couple drinks over here” I said looking at her. She turned around and faced us she didn’t smile she just walked over to us and asked…

“What do you want as a drink” she said softly.
She looked tired.
Jiyong didn’t pay any attention to her.
I Sighed and thought for a second.

“Ohhhhh…just surprise us okay” I said smiling.

“whatever” said the girl as she walked away.

“wow what a rude person, but whatever. Let’s not let this bartender woman ruin our night out. Right Ji-” I stopped talking because Jiyong was gone. I saw him walking to the exit. I got up and followed after him, the bartender girl got back with our drinks and sighed.

“losers” she muttered.

“Jiyong…where are you going?!?!?! We got drinks coming” I called after him, I grabbed his arm and made him stop.
He turned and looked at me.

“Taeyang, I’m just really tired and I have to think up of some ways to get this money back to Seung-Hyun before-” He got cut off by some random guy.

“Seung-Hyun? That evil Mafia dude?” he said looking at us…He was drunk alright. “Ummmm, that’s what we said” Jiyong muttered at him.

“dude, no need to yell.” the guy said moving like a drunk person.
“anyways…” said the guy as he looked at me and placed a hand on my shoulder.
“I heard that you need some money to pay back that mafia dude. Is that correct?” He mumbled as he took another sip of his drink.

“not me” I said then pointed to Jiyong. “he does though.”
The drunk guy looked at Jiyong and the placed his hand on his shoulder.

“dude listen, there is this guy that can help you out with some of the money…I know him personally. His number is-” he started to hiccup. “his number is-” the hiccups continued to come out. “55*Hic*5-03*hic*82 there*hic*” the guy finished. I memorized the money because Jiyong wouldn’t.
“dude. The guy can give you have of what you need, possibly more. You’ll just have to come up with the rest your-self.” he said and then stumbled away.

I looked at Jiyong who sighed. “I need a drink” said Jiyong as he made his way back to the bar table. The bartender looked at us.

“You’re back.” she sarcastically.

“calm it will you” I said looking at her.
She gave me a dirty look

“Sure thing, sir.” she said in a sarcastic voice and gave us our drinks. She walked away, but turned her head to look at Jiyong.

A few hours had passed and we had one to many drinks.
Jiyong was resting his head on the bar table and sleeping. I just stared into lala land. Everybody was gone except for us and the bartender girl.
“HEY! WAKE UP!” she yelled. Jiyong shot his head up.

“MOMMY DON’T TURN OFF THE LIGHTS!” He yelled.
I just looked at him.
The girl started laughing.
I looked at the girl

“AHAHA! You’re laughing!” I said standing up and raising both of my arms just like what a referee does when a football player makes a touchdown.
“I win”
She gave me a weird look and threw a drink at me.

“Shut it will you” the girl muttered as he looked back at Jiyong.
“hey buddy, you guys have to go, the bar close an hour ago” she walked away.

“the why didn’t you wake us up an hour ago!” I yelled as she walked away.

“Cause you both you awake an hour ago, I tried getting you both out an hour ago. But wouldn’t go. You insisted on getting more drinks.”
She explained as she cleaned her area.

“Ohhhhh” is all I managed to say.

“Yeah. Then you guys started to talk about some kind of money being owed to Seung-Hyun” she said sighing. She then pulled out money and handed it to me. “this is all my tips I got tonight and yesterday. I don’t know if its a lot or how much is there but I hope it can help some how” she said softly as she got her stuff together and the keys she needed to lock up the building.

I just looked at her. “thanks. What’s your name?” I asked her.

“I already told you my name. But I guess you can’t remember because of all the drinks you had.” she said laughing.

“Yeah I guess so” I said laughing too.

“It’s Mimi Kim” She smiled. “and your name is Taeyang, and your cute friends name is Kwon, Jiyong” she said as she left the area she was working at and walked to the door.

Jiyong stood up and stretched, we both followed her to the door.
“So Mimi…how much did I tell you about the money problem” Jiyong asked her. She walked outside and we both did too, she closed the door and locked it placing the keys in her bag afterwards.

“you told me a lot Jiyong. How if you don’t pay that guy in 3 days that he will kill you girlfriend.” she said as she started walking down the street we both followed her. “first it was 2 weeks then it went to 1 week and just yesterday he changed it to 3 days.” she continued. We just listened. “and that’s all you told me. “I feel sorry for you Jiyong, and that is why I gave you my tips that I earned from yesterday and tonight to help you out.” She explained.

“Thanks…Mimi. I appreciate it.” Jiyong said as he bowing to her while walking.

“don’t worry about it I hope you can find the rest of the money.” said Mimi as she continued to walk down the street.

“Some guy gave us this number and said that he can help us with the money problem. Said it was a close friend of his” I said to her.

She laughed slightly. “That guy. Is one of my friends, he’s always telling people that who has money problems. Don’t listen to him” I just laughed.

“Really” I said to her.

“yes really. Now on the other hand, I know my grandmother can help out with some of the problem too she lives back in the states, but the rest you will have to ask around, these people were tormented by Seung-Hyun long before, I’m sure they will help you out too” She explained to us.

“Thank you” Jiyong said again.

“no problem Jiyong” she said smiling at him. “I’m glad to help you out, even though we just met tonight” She said as she stopped walking.
“well this is my way, I’m sure you don’t live around here so you better get going” Mimi said to us as we looked at her.

I bowed to her and thanked her.
Jiyong walked up to her and gave her a hug. She returned it.
“See you later Mimi!” Jiyong said happily as he ran down the other street.

“Jiyong you don’t live that way!” I yelled after him. I turned to Mimi. “Thanks, and see you next time” I turned back around and started to chase after Jiyong, holding the money close to me.

Mimi smiled and waved even though we didn’t see it. She sighed and turned around and continued to walk.