Looking Back

Tell Me Goodbye

[Daesung’s POV]

 

I continued to stare at Su-Min’s eyes.

She stared back in mine.

Tears kept falling down her cheeks.

 

I reached my hand up and wiped them away.

“Please believe that I can be your hero…I am trying to let you go and be free” I softly whispered.

 

She continued to cry and dropped down to her knees.

“I don’t want to leave you though” She managed to say through the tears.

 

I smiled.

“Looking back now Su-Min…I see that you have gotten accustomed to the way you’ve been living.” I said looking at her.

 

“You’ve helped me through so much Daesung…Even though I got you in trouble too” She said looking at me. “Yet you still continued to help me!” She yelled. “Please tell me how I can repay you” She added.

 

“Go.” Is all I said to her. “I don’t care if you want to stay…You say you want to repay me back…Then leave. Please get away” I said as the tears started to form in my eyes.

 

Su-Min stood up and then backed up a few steps. She looked at me.

“Daesung…” She softly said.

 

“Yes?” I said coughing some blood up.

 

“Will you be okay?” she asked.

 

I smiled.

“Perhaps…” I said softly.

 

------------------------------------------------

[Seungri’s POV]

 

As soon as I turned the corner and pointed my gun it wasn’t Su-Min or Daesung. It was the blonde girl.

 

She was holding her stomach and she looked up at me. Tears were coming down her cheeks as blood kept coming from her wound in her stomach.

 

I looked at her and she looked away.

She kept wincing at the pain.

I bent down and looked at her.

“Where’s Daesung?” I asked.

 

She just looked at me.

“I don’t know…” She muttered closing her eyes because the pain hurts her too much.

 

I stood up and pointed the gun at her.

“Tell me where Daesung and Su-Min are”

 

She looked at me.

“I’m being serious. I don’t know where they are! Daesung hid Su-Min somewhere to let her escape!” She yelled. “Ah!” She winced as the pain got worse.

 

I lowered my gun and waved Bom and Taeyang over.

“Bom get this girl to the hospital and make sure that when she is finished being treated that she is arrested…” I explained and Bom nodded. She went over to CL and picked her up and carried her out of the area towards the hospital.

 

I turned to face Taeyang. “We need to find Daesung.” I muttered.

 

“Where’s Su-Min?” He asked.

 

“Daesung hid her CL said.” I sighed looking around.

 

“He hid her? Why?” He asked.

 

“To let her escape…” I responded as I started to walk around again. Taeyang followed after me.

 

“Why would he let her escape though? Wasn’t he ordered to kill her?” He asked.

 

“Yeah…But maybe he has a change of heart” I said under my breath to him and continued to search.

 

---------------------------------------------------

[Seunghyun’s POV]

 

I looked in Jiyong’s eyes as he bent down and tried placing the upper part of me in his arms.

The tears started to fall down my cheeks as I continued to cough up blood.

 

“I don’t know why I decided to do this…” I softly said.

“I wish that I was able to make everything right a long time ago” I added.

 

Jiyong looked at me and the tears kept falling down his cheeks.

“But why did you take Su-Min from me still, even after I paid you all the money?” Jiyong asked looking at me.

 

“Because I just did” I responded with a soft tone.

 

“We need to get you to the hospital Seunghyun” Jiyong said looking at me and then looked around trying to figure out how to carry me out of here.

 

“No…” I muttered coughing.

“Can’t go there” I added.

 

“Why not?” He asked.

 

“Just because…” I said looking at him.

My vision kept getting blurrier and blurrier.

 

“Please.” He said starting to beg. “You can start over Seunghyun!” He said starting to yell.

 

“No I can’t…they’ll put me in jail…” I said smiling.

 

“I won’t let them! We’ll figure something out Seunghyun!” He continued to yell.

 

I laughed a little bit.

“I’m sorry…But no…” I responded.

 

“Why…” He said his voice choking on tears.

 

“Looking back on it now Jiyong…I’m just really sorry…But also really happy…” I said smiling.