Time is almost up.

Tell Me Goodbye
A/n
:)

Enjoy and comment

-----------------------------------------------------------
Tell me goodbye
Chapter Twenty-Five
Time is almost up.

[T.O.P‘S POV]

I sat at my desk smoking a cigar, I pulled out my pocket watch and looked at the time. It was 4 in the afternoon. Tomorrow is the last day for Jiyong to get him the money.
“Time is almost up for Jiyong.” I started out. “If he does not get me my money, tomorrow which is November 30 at Midnight which it will be going into December 1st, I want you two…” Seung-Hyun said referring to Daesung and Hyung-Jun. “to go to the house of Kwon, Jiyong and take what is so precious to him.” I said as I smoked my cigar some more.

“Which is what boss” Hyung-Jun said looking at me.

“Su-Min.” I muttered as I looked back down at the paper and handed it over the desk out to Daesung, he took the paper from my and they both looked at it. It was a picture of Su-Min. “that’s Su-Min.” I added.
I looked at Daesung, he looked like he froze.

“eh, Daesung” I called his name. He looked at me.

“Yes Seung-Hyun.” He answered to me.

“Stop day dreaming.” I muttered.

“Yes Seung-Hyun” Daesung softly said. He looked at me and then looked away. I think the best thing I ever done was take him away from my sister.

I stood up and walked to my door and opened it.
“remember…tomorrow…Midnight…take Su-Min…” I muttered and walked out of the room, leaving the two in there.
I walked down the hallway and saw my sister in my shirt she used to sleep in last night.

“Brother. Are you really going to go through with it tomorrow?” She said looking at me. I walked past her.
“Don’t take her away from him” she said to me.
I stopped walking and turned around.

“and why not” I muttered.

“because No-one should be separated away from their love.” Haewon said to me, she wasn’t scared of me anymore.
Daesung and Hyung-Jun both walked out of the room to see what was going on.

“Oh like how I separated you and Daesung” I said acting smart with her.

“Daesung already told me goodbye.” She said as tears welled up in her eyes.

“Oh really when.” I asked.

“Last night.” She started. “I didn’t go to get food from the kitchen I went to go talk to Daesung!” She started to yell at me.
I walked up to her, I wanted to smack her so bad, but I couldn’t.
She was my sister and she already got enough of it from our dad. I just backed off from her.

“He told me that he loved me still but we couldn’t be together because of you!” She continued to yell, Daesung backed up a few steps he was trying to get away but he wanted to see what happened.

Seung-Hyun turned his head to the side to see Daesung and gave him a dirty look.

“He hugged me and gave me a kiss! He told me goodbye! Are you happy!” she yelled again.
I pulled out my gun and turned around to face Daesung. I shot at him and the bullet hit his stomach, Daesung fell back.

“I told you, the next time you touch my sister I would kill you!” I yelled in a angry tone.

“Don’t kill him!” Haewon yelled, I pointed the gun at her but realized what I was doing and pulled my gun down and walked past them.

Haewon was frightened she looked at Daesung as he laid on the ground bleeding profusely She wanted to run over to him, but I called her out.
“Don’t touch him!” I yelled.
Haewon hesitated for a moment, but honoring her brother is more important. She sighed and walked the other way.
Hyung-Jun got down on his knees and pressed down on the wound.

“For goodness sakes! At least call the medical people!” He yelled.

I drove Daesung to the hospital with Hyung-Jun in the back pressing down on the wound. We got to the hospital and walked inside. People stopped and looked at us. “He needs attention” I muttered and walked away, I sat down in the chair in the waiting room as the doctors came and took Daesung away, Hyung-Jun came over and sat next to me.

“What is your problem Seung-Hyun” Hyung-Jun said as he looked at me.
“Daesung didn’t deserve that. It was Haewon who came up to Daesung, if your sister wasn’t so whiney Daesung wouldn’t have followed after her, Apologize and broke up with her. You didn’t need to shoot him!” Hyung-Jun said raising his voice but keeping it low enough not to catch the attention of others. I just looked at him.

“Whatever…Its not my problem anymore.” I just muttered, we sat there for a few hours.
Why do people think that I am the bad guy.
Oh wait…Cause I am.

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/n
Don't worry Daesung will be just fine :)
Seung-Hyun is just really angry xDD