Seung-Hyun’s Right-Hand man.

Tell Me Goodbye
A/n
Here is the third chapter.
Enjoy and Comment please

---------------------------------------------------
Tell me goodbye
Chapter Three
Seung-Hyun’s Right-Hand man.

[DAESUNG’S POV]

I don’t know how I exactly started to work for Seung-Hyun, But I know it was a really long time ago. His father took me off the streets when I was only 4 years old, my parents were killed by some Mafia group so I was left alone in the house. That’s when Seung-Hyun’s father came a little bit after the attack had happened and took me from the scene. A few years later I was 8 and Seung-Hyun was 10, his father died from a business trip with another mafia group, then we were ambushed and he was shot several times, he came back and died a little bit afterwards. That left Seung-Hyun in charge now. I had to listen to him. I’m 22 years old now and Seung Hyun is 24. He’s been in charge of me for 14 years now. For 14 years I’ve been living this killing life, I’ve killed more men than I can remember, I got shot more times than I could remember, I almost died more times than I can remember. Being in here is a risk, you face life and death situations every day. It’s so horrible, I wish I could get out….But I feel like I owe this place, well his father. Because he took me in after my parents were killed.

I walked into Seung-Hyun’s office and bowed to him, holding my weapon.
“Sir…you wanted to see me?” I asked him, he had just gotten off the phone with somebody. Probably some one who owes him money.
Seung-Hyun looked at me and nodded to the chair.

“No thank you sir. I would like to stand if you don’t mind.”
He just looked at me and I didn’t hesitate. I sat down.
“What do you need sir.” I asked him.

“it’s Seung-Hyun stupid.” he muttered at me, I nodded.

“yes…Sir- I mean Seung-Hyun” I corrected my-self. He just grinned.

“Its that boy who owes me money” he started off.

‘What boy doesn’t owe you money.’ I thought. “What boy Seung-Hyun?” I asked him.

“Kwon, Jiyong” He answered.

“Is that who-” he cut me off.

“Yes…That was who I was just on the phone with.” He muttered at me.
“I need you and Kim, Hyung-Jun to go and watch over him for me” He said looking at me. He was smoking his cigar.

I just nodded at him and stood up. I walked to the door and opened it.
“Daesung.” he called after me.

I didn’t turn around but just spoke his name “Yes, Seung-Hyun.”

“Just because my father saved you from dieing, does not give you the right to save the others from dieing in this hell” he muttered. He was referring to that girl that I helped escape. I got so much in trouble. Seung-Hyun personally beat me down until I was bleeding all over the place. That was over a month ago. I’ve learned my lesson somewhat.

I just nodded at him. “Seung-Hyun, I’m sorry about that incident with the girl-” he cut me off.

“Don’t let it happen again! GOT IT!” he yelled at me. I flinched.
“now get out of here and do what I told you to do” he muttered getting back to his paper work.

“Yes…” I softly said and walked out. I passed by Kim, Hyung-Jun and then stopped walking. “Hyung-Jun.” I called after him.

He looked at me.
“Yes?”

“Boss said we need to go and watch over Kwon, Jiyong” I said looking at him.
Hyung-Jun nodded and followed me to the car. We got in and drove off.
I was wishing we were not doing this.
What would happen later would completely change my life.