Getting Su-Min.

Tell Me Goodbye
A/n
Well here it is...
the chapter of chapters...
Just kidding xDD

Enjoy and comment please!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Tell me goodbye
Chapter Thirty-Five
Getting Su-Min.

[DAESUNG‘S POV]

It was about 4:00 in the afternoon and we pulled up to Jiyong’s house.
Me and Hyung-Jun got out of the car, he told the driver to wait right here and he nodded.
We both walked up to the steps with out mask up over our nose, so you could only see the eyes, and our guns in our hands.

I couldn’t believe we were doing this. We looked through the window first and we could See Su-Min sitting at the table, her back to us.

-------------------------------------------------
[SU-MIN’S POV]

I sat at the table drinking some wine that Jiyong bought a few weeks ago. Before this whole mess started.
I sighed and thought about what Mimi said earlier.
That they were still going to come and kidnap me.
I wanted to believe her but I couldn’t…She loves Jiyong…I know she does…
I can just tell and these past few days since he has known her…I feel like he has fallen for her too.
I shook my head and stood up. I stretched.
“Well I guess I better just go take a nap…” I said aloud to my-self. But I was feeling woozy and sat back down.

“I had too much to drink” I laughed to my-self.
I thought I heard a car pull up outside a few minutes ago, but I didn’t even go check. Whatever.
Probably the neighbor.
But then I heard someone outside the door.
Whatever.

What happens next…I don’t know what to think.

-------------------------------------------------
[DAESUNG’S POV]

I looked at Hyung-Jun and nodded at him, he nodded back. We aimed our guns and kicked the door open.

Su-Min turned around and didn’t scream she was just frightened. She ran down the hallway and closed the door behind her. Me and Hyung-Jun walked the way she ran, we fired our guns at random objects in the house making bullet holes everywhere and breaking stuff, we then opened the door and had our guns out still. Hyung-Jun was following behind me. Su-Min continued to run, she turned back to face us a few times, everything seemed like it was in slow motion. She almost tripped but caught her-self, she ran to the door and was trying to unlock the door. Hyung-Jun shot his gun up in the air to frighten her, when She got the door unlocked and opened it. I grabbed her and slammed the door closed. She was screaming at me to let her go. She even smacked me. I struggled with her.

“Calm down!” I yelled. I threw her over my shoulder holding her there and then holding my gun with the other hand. We walked out of hallway corridor.
Hyung-Jun was just shooting at things around us. He even went up stairs and started to shoot up every room he could find.
He came back down when we turned around to leave. Su-Min dug her nails into my back making me drop her.
She kicked Hyung-Jun in a place where no man should be kicked.
His face tightened up and he fell back. She was going to hit me, but I punched her in the face and she fell back and out.
I walked over to her and bent down.

“I didn’t want to do this to you…” I started “But I had no choice…” I added.
“It’s Seung-Hyun’s orders that you be brought to him.” I continued.
“Even though you can’t hear me…just trust me…I never wanted to do this.” I sighed as I picked her up bridal style and walked to the door, I looked back behind me. Everything was shot up…I didn’t want to see the look on Jiyong’s face when he got home.
I looked at Hyung-Jun on the ground cowering still.

I kicked him in the side and he flinched.
“Get up Pabo” I muttered and walked out with Su-Min.
He slowly got up and walked out. I placed Su-Min in the car and got in the back. Hyung-Jun got in the front. The driver sped off down the road.

“Were we really doing a right thing here?” I thought to my-self.
I sighed and looked at Su-Min and then looked out the window.
I pulled down my mask and took off my hat.
I sighed.

“I don’t think so…”