Get ready.

Tell Me Goodbye
A/n
Last character debut!
everybody welcome Kang, SooJin!

Enjoy and Comment

-----------------------------------------------------------
Tell me goodbye
Chapter Thirty-One
Get ready.

[DAESUNG‘S POV]

All I remember from last night was the hospital and then the car ride over to the house, but I out halfway through. Then I could hear voices minutes later, I wondered where I was one of the voices said.
“CL go get SooJin.”

In my mind I thought. ‘The nurse?’

Then I opened my eyes and they were really fuzzy, I could see a real pretty girl looking over me, she was wearing a white shirt with a black thin jacket over it, her hair was kinda red-ish. She smiled at me and then she spoke.
“Its okay, this will be over before you know it.” she softly said, her voice was angelic too.
Before I know it I was gone again.

[IN THE MORNING]

I slowly opened my eyes and I was laying on my bed, I turned my head to the side to see if Hyung-Jun was in his bed, but he was gone.
I then sat up, there was pain in my stomach and I looked down, that was when I noticed I was shirtless. There was a bandaged wrapped around the area of the wound. I slowly got out of bed and walked out of the room.
‘What time is it?’ I thought to my-self.

I made it down stairs and I saw everybody at the table eating, I looked over and saw that girl from last night. I then saw Haewon and pain filled my heart. There was an empty seat next to her, cause Hyung-Jun had the seat next to boss, and the girl from last night was on the other side of Seung-Hyun. But Seung-Hyun wasn’t at the table.

Everybody looked at me. The nurse girl stood up and walked over.
“Are you okay? Do you feel any pain?” she asked me.
I shook my head. “Only when I sat up” I said softly to her.
She smiled.

“Its okay, the medicine is wearing off so you will feel some pain. I need to get more, or I would have given you some more than the little I had left last night.” She said smiling still.

“Your Kang, SooJin?” I asked her in a soft voice.

She nodded. “Yes I am” she smiled. She helped me to my chair and I sat down. She returned to her own chair and continued to eat.
Then CL turned to me.

“Hey you, you got blood on my pants last night.” She muttered.
I just looked at her. She gave me a nasty look.
Why do I have to sit next to her.

“CL…leave him alone.” Haewon softly said looking at her food and slowly eating it. I looked at Haewon, I didn’t feel comfortable sitting next to her, when I was about to speak up Seung-Hyun returned and looked at me.
I’m like this because of him.

SooJin once again stood up to great Seung-Hyun, they both gave each other a kiss on the lips and everyone’s jaw dropped. But quickly went back to normal before Seung-Hyun noticed anything.

He looked at me and I looked back at him.
“How are you feeling?” he asked me. “Any better?”
I nodded.

“Neh. I feel much better.” I said softly before eating.
An hour went by and we were about to finish up eating.
Seung-Hyun looked over at me and Haewon.
CL and Hyung-Jun were arguing about something stupid.

“Why haven’t you both said anything to each other all morning.” Seung-Hyun asked me and Haewon.
I just looked up at him and then away. “Because you told him, we can’t speak with each other, let alone touch each other” Haewon said to her brother with a nasty voice.
Seung-Hyun sighed.

“You two can talk. But no date.” he said so calmly.
I just looked at him and then at Haewon and then at the empty plate of food.

Haewon stood up.
“You sicken me brother. You really do!” She yelled and walked away.

“Haewon!” Seung-Hyun said standing up.
She ignored him and continued to walk.
Then he looked at me.
“Look at what you did.” he muttered.
I just looked at him confused.
CL and Hyung-Jun just sat there.

“it’s not my fault Seung-Hyun.” I softly said, waiting for him to yell at me.
But he didn’t when I looked at him, SooJin was whispering something into his ear and he calmed down.

He just looked at me, Hyung-Jun and CL.
“You three in my office.” he muttered and then he looked at SooJin,
They gave each other a kiss on the lips and he whispered in her ear.
“I love you” she smiled and kissed his cheek.

All three of us got up from the table and walked over to Seung-Hyun’s office, Seung-Hyun closed the door behind us and walked over to his desk.
We stood in front of it.
“Why am I here Seung-Hyun?” CL asked him.

He just looked at her.
She rolled her eyes.
“Today is the last day that Jiyong is to pay the money, at 3:00 I am going to meet him at the dirt road By that time I want you all to be at his house getting Su-Min and bringing her back here.” he explained to us.
“CL I want you to come with me when I meet Jiyong” he added. CL just nodded at us.
“it’s already 1:00 so you guys go get ready and leave. Jiyong should already be on his way.” Seung-Hyun muttered as he stood up.
Me and Hyung-Jun walked out. CL stayed in there with Seung-Hyun.

As we both walked back to our room, we passed by Haewon. She stopped and looked at us.
“Haewon” I started out.

“Daesung” she answered.

“How are you?” I asked her.

“I’m fine.” she said softly.

“I’m really sorry.” I softly said.

“It’s not your fault Daesung. I was a fool not to realize that my brother was a complete monster” she muttered and walked past us.
I sighed and we both continued walking to our room.