Do I really have to?

Tell Me Goodbye
[Daesung’s POV]

I really don’t want to go through with this…
That’s all I kept thinking in my head…
I didn’t want to go and take Su-Min some where’s else and kill her…It wasn’t right.
As soon as the guards pulled me out of the room and closed the door, I pulled my arm away from them and gave them a dirty look.
I walked away from them and Hyung-jun followed after me.
“Heyyy what’s wrong?” he asked looking at me.

I looked back at him and shook my head. “Nothing”

“That doesn’t look like nothing….” He muttered back to me.
I stopped walking and looked at him.

“Listen Hyung-Jun…You know EXACTLY what is wrong with me.! You know I DON’T want to do this! You KNOW I cannot do this….” I looked at him and walked away. I walked passed the room that Su-Min was in and stopped a few feet after passing the door. I turned around and walked back to the door, I quietly opened the door and
Su-Min was sitting on the bed, her hands chained together and to the bed so was her feet, her eyes were closed. I walked up to her and sat down on the bed, she slowly opened her eyes and got frightened.

“Su-Min its okay…I’m not going to hurt you.” I softly said holding up my hand.
She looked at me trying to crawl away but couldn’t due to the chains on her hands and ankles.
“I’m not going to hurt you Su-Min, I’m just here to talk to you…” I said looking at her.
She had something covering preventing her to talk; her face was stained with dried tears. I sighed and took the thing that was covering off.

“Please…Leave me alone…” She softly said back to me.

“I don’t want to-“ she interrupted me.

“Please! Just leave me alone! I don’t care if you are here to hurt me or not! I don’t care if I live or die! Please just leave me alone!” She started to yell.
I stood up and faced her.

“You know what. You are such an ungrateful person. I am trying to talk to you, but you are blowing me off…Well you know what…Just forget it! Alright Su-Min! Just forget it. I don’t care if you ever get back to Jiyong or not. Maybe he’ll fall in love with that other girl he knows, I don’t care if Seunghyun comes in here right now and orders me to kill you or have CL to kill you, yeah I know she will enjoy that or maybe Seunghyun will kill you him-self and have Jiyong watch, or perhaps he will make you watch as he kills you beloved fiancé” I got angry at her. “Yeah…That would be so cruel…But funny” I muttered. I walked to the door and opened it; I walked out and slammed it shut.
I walked back to my room and picked up the book I was reading earlier and sat down on my bed, I opened up the book and continued to read. That girl made me so mad, so I thought that maybe reading would get my mind off of it.

-The book story-

‘The young man looked into the eyes of the Mafia leader as he just told him to take care of his sister. His heart was filled with so much hatred towards the Mafia leader for making him go through all of this mess. Tears fell from the young mans eyes. He also had compassion for the Mafia leader. He nodded his head yes to him. “I will take care of her” he said looking at him. The mafia leader smiled slightly as a few tears fell from his eyes. “Thank you.” He softly said to him. “Where’s my fiancé at!” the young man yelled.
The Mafia leader smiled. “knowing my guys…they probably couldn’t go through with what I told them…She’s probably safe some where’s now…” The young man looked at the Mafia leader and pulled the trigger on the gun.

It was pouring rain and the intense gun fight between the Mafia people and the police came to an end, the air was filled with the smell of gun powder. There were many dead people around, the young boy who the story was all about sat against the black car he was in. he coughed and blood came out of his mouth, a girl crawled over to him it was the young man’s fiancé, the young boy looked at her and slightly smiled.
“You…Should get out…of here…” he softly said, trying not to cough out blood.
She shook her head. “No…I can’t leave!” She yelled. “I can’t leave you!” she yelled again. “you have to go, before they bring more cops out here…Besides…Jiyong is probably looking for you now.” She struggled to say.
“He’s fallen in-love with someone else, I just know it!” she yelled at him. “Just go…” he said again. “But…” she started. “No…Don’t say anything more…Please just go, I don’t want you to get hurt again.” The young boy pleaded to her. She looked at if she was going to cry. “What is right that I just leave you here to die?! I can find someone to help you!” she said starting to cry out lots of tears. “Please…Just…Tell me Goodbye…” He softly said. The girl stood up and backed off, she turned around cause she could hear sirens in the area. She looked around, the young boy’s friend was on the ground dead, a bullet through his head. A couple dozen feet over was the blonde girl, she wasn’t dead she was trying to move around, she was seriously injured though. The woman who was just looking at the young boy turned to look at him again, then turned back around and ran off.

-story cut-