Is it time yet?

Tell Me Goodbye

[Daesung’s POV]

 

I opened my eyes and sat up in my bed. I looked around and was in a daze about where I was. I shook my head and got out of the bed I stumbled to the door and opened it. I tried walking to the stairs but started to fall on the way. I held onto the railing of the stairs and slowly started to walk down…one step at a time. As soon as I reached the bottom, Haewon looked at me. The door to Seunghyun’s office opened and he walked out. I looked at him but my eyes were blurry so I rubbed them, only made it worse. I searched for a chair but couldn’t find one.

 

“Daesung are you okay?” Haewon said walking over to me, she grabbed onto my arms to stop me from walking. Seunghyun walked over to us.

 

“You slept a while Daesung” Seunghyun muttered.

 

“Where am I?” I softly let out.

 

“You’re in the mansion…our house…” Haewon explained. “Did you take anything yesterday?” she asked.

 

“Is it time yet?” my speech was slurred.

 

“You have 8 hours.” Seunghyun muttered.

 

“…I better get ready then…” I said stumbling away.

 

“What’s wrong with him?” Haewon asked Seunghyun looking at him.

 

“I don’t know…” He muttered and walked off.

 

“You didn’t drug him did you?!” She yelled.

 

He stopped and looked at her.

“Of course not…” he smiled and walked off.

Haewon turned back to me and walked over she placed my arm around her shoulder and helped me back up stairs to the bathroom.

 

“What are you doing Haewon?” I asked her feeling dizzy.

 

“You need to take a bath.” She muttered as she started to take off my jacket.

 

“Whoa whoa whoa! Haewon, what if your brother walks in on this?” I asked her.

 

Haewon turned around and locked the two locks to the bathroom door.

“He’s not getting in okay…So don’t worry Daesung…” She smiled as she kissed me. I didn’t refuse the kiss and kissed her back.

20 minutes later we were both in the shower washing ourselves.

We started to kiss again and continued. Then somebody knocked on the door.

 

We both looked at each other.

“Y-Yes?” Haewon called out.

 

“Haewon…” Seunghyun said under his breath sounding confused.

“I thought Daesung was in there.” He added.

 

We again looked at each other.

“H-he isn’t.” She lied. I was right next to her.

 

“Do you know where he is?” Seunghyun asked.

 

“No…I don’t know where he is.” Haewon answered.

Seunghyun walked away.

 

“That was close” I said under my breath.

Haewon nodded and then turned off the shower.

We both got out. She grabbed her towel and wrapped it around herself and looked at me.

“Wait a few minutes after I leave before you leave okay?” she said smiling.

 

I smiled back at her.

“Okay” she left and I grabbed the other towel and wrapped it around my waist. I left a few minutes after she did and quickly went to my room to get dressed. When I opened the door Hyung-Jun was in there laying on his bead reading a book.

“Are you reading?” I asked.

 

“Are you wet?” He asked.

 

“Yeah…” I muttered and went over to the closet to get my suit clothes and then I changed.

 

----------------------------------------------------

[T.O.P’s POV]

 

So strange…I thought that Daesung was in the bathroom getting ready…But Haewon was in there instead.

Something wasn’t right about that.

 

I walked back up to the bathroom upstairs and knocked on it but the door opened and it was empty.

I looked around and then on the floor there were two sets of clothes.

One I instantly recognize of Haewon’s then the other pair had to be Daesung. I picked up the shirt and walked over to Haewon’s room and barged in. She was brushing her hair.

 

“You lied to me…” I muttered at her throwing Daesung’s shirt at her.

She didn’t moved when the shirt hit her instead she continued to brush her hair.

“Why did you lie to me about where Daesung was Haewon!” I yelled at her.

 

“I don’t know…” She softly said.

 

“I can’t believe you…” I muttered.

 

“AND I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU!” she turned around and yelled. “Why do you have to go around and spy on me!!!” She continued.

I just walked out the door to Daesung’s room.