The Meet up?.

Tell Me Goodbye
A/n

Enjoy and comment

-----------------------------------------------------------
Tell me goodbye
Chapter Thirty-Four
The Meet up?.

[GD‘S POV]

It was about 2:56 and I was almost to the place.
“Only 4 minutes left. Where is this spot. I’m at the dirt road.” I said aloud to my-self. Then I saw a car with a woman with long blonde hair sitting on the hood of the car and a man leaning against the car.
“That must be there” I said under breath, I pulled over. My car was about 100 feet from theirs I got out and grabbed the bag of money.
I walked over to them. The Blonde lady smiled and got off of the hood of the car.
Seung-Hyun walked over to me, the blonde girl followed with her gun in hand.

“Jiyong” Seung-Hyun said smiling.

“Seung-Hyun, I have your money.” I muttered looking at him. I was disgusted.
The blonde girl looked at me.
I thought she was American…but she is Korean?!

“Yo. Give the boss the money” she said looking at me. “Or I’ll blow your brains out with this gun” She muttered.

“Why you got blonde hair.” I muttered back at her.

“Why are you so stupid” She snapped at him.

“CL back down and go to the car.” Seung-Hyun muttered.

CL looked at him and then gave me a nasty look, she walked to the car and sat on the hood of it again.
Seung-Hyun turned to look at me.
“Sorry about that. CL has the tendency to ‘hate’ people once in a while.” Seung-Hyun said laughing. “Sometimes I think its her time of the month everyday” he said continuing to laugh. I just looked at Seung-Hyun.
“You sicken me Seung-Hyun.” I muttered.

He just looked at me.
“Just give me the money stupid.” He said as he held out his hand.

I didn’t give it to him right away.
“Not until you promise to leave me and Su-Min alone” I said pulling the bag back.
He looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

“Okay. I promise.” he said smiling.
I handed him the bag and he snapped his fingers for CL to come back over and grabbed the bag, when she did she went back to the car and got in. Seung-Hyun looked at me and I looked at him.

“so you’ll leave us alone?” I asked.

He nodded and smile. “yes…” I muttered.
Somehow I didn’t believe him.

“How do I know that you are telling me the truth” I asked him.

Seung-Hyun just shrugged. “I dunno. Do you think I am telling the truth.” he answered.

“Somehow no…” I muttered to him.

“Well Jiyong…I already have the money, so that means you do trust me.” he said smiling.

He was right, but I still didn’t believe him somehow.
“Where’s Daesung and that guy at right now” I asked.

“They are somewhere.” He answered.
CL looked at us from inside the car.

“Why did you bring her along.” I asked. “To make sure you didn’t run out on me” He laughed.
I just looked at him.

And he looked back at me.
CL got out of the car and called over.
“Hey Boss. It’s passed 4:00. We need to get going.” She called out.
Seung-Hyun looked at her and nodded.
Then he looked back at me.

“Well Jiyong, it was a pleasure to see you again.” he smiled and turned around.
Was it really passed 4:00. Time just went by too fast.

I looked at Seung-Hyun as he had a smirk on his face.
“See you later Jiyong…” he said laughing slightly. He turned around and walked back to his car, halfway he stopped but didn’t turn around.

“Oh Jiyong…” He started.

“Yea.” I said looking at him.

Seung-Hyun turned his head to the side. “I lied.” He muttered and walked back to his car. Before he got in he looked at me, I was in shock.
“My guys, should already be at your house to get your girl” He muttered and got in the car, they both drove away.

By the time the meet-up was over it was about 4:15.
Time did go by fast, but it seemed so short.
I ran back to my car but slipped in the process I got up by my clothes were dusty. I got in the car and tried to start it but it wouldn’t start.

“START DARN IT!” I yelled. I hit the steering wheel and tried once more. The car finally started and I turned around speeding down the road. By the time I get back to my house it would be about 6:00.

I needed to hurry.
Su-Min was in trouble.
Why couldn’t I see it before…What was I thinking!!