At the detectives office

Tell Me Goodbye
A/n
Haha stupid computer posted chapter 10 3 times lol xDD

this is Joo Chan's debute chapter!!!!
Thanks to Joochan for making her :)

Enjoy and Comment

-----------------------------------------------------------
Tell me goodbye
Chapter Twelve
At the detectives office.

[SEUNGRI’S POV]

Yesterday evening I got a call from someone named Taeyang. He said something about that Mafia guy threatening to take his friends girl away.
I sighed as I sat at my desk in my office and looked at the paperwork.
It was so much! I was already frustrated with my recent divorce.

I stood up and walked over to the door, I placed my hand on the knob to open it but then the door swung open and hit me right in the face.
I fell back on the floor rubbing my nose.
“OWWWWWW!” I yelled. I looked up to see who it was.

“OHHHH Seungri!!!! You gotta help me!” She yelled looking around for me.
“Where are you!!!!” She continued to yell.

“Aye. Joo Chan. I’m down here” I said as I started to get up.

“Aish! I’m sorry Seungri I didn’t see you down there.” Said Joo Chan as she helped me up.
“You have to help me!” She started yelling again.

“I think I bit my tongue.” I thought aloud.

“Seungri? Are you listening to me?” She asked me.
I looked at her and nodded.

“I heard you. I didn’t want too, but I did” I said looking at her and then walked back over to my desk and sat down.
“what do you want” I finally asked her.

“I already told you! I need help!” She said frantically.

“With what.” I muttered. “I had that dream again!” She yelled.

“Close the door” I sighed placing my hand on my face and shaking my head slowly.
She closed it and looked back at me.

“How is closing the door going to work” she looked at me.

“Because I don’t want other people to hear your insanity.” I muttered.

“That is mean. You know I was kidnapped by a clown and now I have these terrible dreams about it!!” She said sitting down on a chair near by.

“What do you want me to do about it” I asked her.

“I don’t know” She sighed sadly.

“Go see one of those Therapist.” I suggested.

“No” She muttered.

“Why not… They can help you” I sighed again.
This girl is giving me a headache.
I looked up at her and she was starting to cry. Now she never cries in front of people. The only person she does cry in front of is me. Because we’ve been friends for so long and I look after her. I known her since she was 12 and I was 13. I stood up and walked over to her, I pulled her into a hug.
“Joo Chan…I’m sorry I didn’t mean to hurt you like that. I’m just so busy right now” I said making her look at me. I placed both of my hands on both sides of her head. I then made my nose touch hers and started to smile.
She then started to smile.

“See…was that hard.” I said laughing slightly.
She stopped crying and laughed.

“Thank you Hyung.” She said smiling.

“No problem. I’m your friend remember.” I said smiling. She pulled away and nodded. “Thank you. I’ll come by later okay” she smiled and walked out of the office closing the door behind her.

I sighed and stood there, placing my hands in my pockets. I remember I had this huge crush on her when I first met her.
But I fell out of it when she started dating this one boy, but after she was kidnapped by that stupid clown she was never the same, the boy broke up with her and she was even more depressed even though she never showed it to other people, I’ve always seen it.

I walked back over to my desk and opened the drawer up. I took out a picture it was of us when we were 14 and 15 I sat down and just thought about the past and I remember after the break up with her boyfriend and the nightmares I was always there for her and she started to fall for me, but I never liked her back. Well…I did but that was way before.
It’s all in the past now.

I don’t know what’s going to happen between us But…
“I do need to finish this case up.” I sighed. Then I heard a knock on the wired window thing next to the file cabinets. I looked over and it was Seung-Hyun. I stood up and walked over. “What are you doing here?” I said looking at him.

“just stopping by” he said smiling in a evil way.

“well go away” I muttered to him.

“did Jiyong or his stupid friend call you yesterday” asked Seung-Hyun.

“why would I tell you that.” I said looking at him.

“Because I have men out walking around this town who can just snatch up your beautiful girlfriend who left your office a few minutes ago.” He smirked.

“She’s…not my girlfriend.” I muttered.

“Oh. So you don’t car if I just take her then.” He laughed. “Don’t you dare lay a hand on her Seung-Hyun.” I said getting angry.

“Then tell me” he said in a serious tone.
I just stood there. Ignoring him.
“I’m waiting.” said Seung-Hyun.

“Fine… yes, he did call me.” I said. Feeling so ashamed of my-self.
But I had to protect my friend…
“but… I’m not going on with the investigation. I think it’s stupid to go with it, there’s no point. We tried to get you in jail for who knows how long, but we all failed. Even your stupid friend Daesung is hard to get in here.” I explained to him. Of course I was lying about the part about dropping the investigation.

“Really now?” he said looking at me. “is that so?”

“Yes it is so.” I muttered. “Now get out of this building before I go on with it” I said turning away from him.

He just looked at me for a few seconds before turning around.
“I’m watching you, Seungri” he muttered, then walked away.

I sat down on the chair and just rested my head on it.
“what the hell am I going to do” I said under my breath.