"Then we surrender..."

Tell Me Goodbye
[Daesung's POV]

I looked at the wall of my room, I was sitting against the wall on my bed.
just thinking.
'What happened today? What was going on?'
That scene today wouldn't leave my mind.
As I stared at Haewon, oh how much I wanted to hug her, but I knew I couldn't do that.

"Get her out of here" Was the last thing I said to Haewon, it was about CL. She was going to murder Su-min Because what she did to me.
I sighed as I now looked up at the ceiling.
I don't know what I was thinking now.
I was in such a daze that I got startled when Hyun-jun walked in the room.

"Hey Daesung." Hyung-Jun said to me as he walked into the room. I got startled and almost jumped out of my skin.

"Yes...Hyung-Jun." I muttered at him.

"Um- Are you okay?" He said referring to the last few seconds of what just happened.

"Yes I am fine, now what do you want." I said standing up now.

"Boss wants us in his office" Hyung-Jun stated looking away from me.

"Gahhhh! Really! What does he want now!" I yelled throwing my arms in the air....(Like I just don't care)

"I dunno." Hyung-Jun said slowly walking out of the room.

"Gosh." I muttered as I made my way out of the room also.
Hyung-Jun and I both walked down the hallway and over to where Seunghyun's office was at.
We both looked at each other and sighed.

"50 dollars I bet he wants us to kidnap another chick" Hyung-Jun smirked.

"Ahhh, Shut up. I will refuse to do that" I muttered at my friend. I opened the door and we both walked in.
Seunghyun sat there looking at papers and talking on the phone.
When he saw us walk in and stand infront of his desk, he pointed to the two seats infront, Hyung-Jun and I sat down.
Minutes later Seunghyun got off the phone and looked at us.

"Sooooo what do you want boss?" Hung-Jun asked.
Seunghyun just stared at him and Hyung-Jun made a scared face.

"I need you two to do something for me." Seunghyun started out.
Hyung-Jun nudged me in the side.

"Told you" He said smirking.
I just gave him a weird look.

"What is it Seunghyun?" I asked.

"It's an important mission, and I don't know if you two will make it out alive or even me fore that matter." he started off.
I sat straight up in my chair.

"What do you mean.?" I asked.

"Are you saying We are going to die!" Hyung-Jun freaked out, I smacked him across the head.
"Owwwww." He muttered, rubbing the now sore spot.

"Shut up." i muttered.

"Yes, I don't know how difficult it is going to be for you both." He continued.

"What is difficult for us. We can handle it-" Seunghyun interrupted Hyung-Jun.

"If you interrupt me one more time...See what happens to you Hyung-Jun..."Seunghyun muttered. Hyung-Jun only nodded.
"Now...Because the cops are on our tail about this kidnapping, we need find a place to hide Su-Min until everything cools down." Seunghyun continued.

"Seunghyun...How is this risking our lives" I asked.

"Because, the cops know..." He started. "They know we are going to hide her, They know what to expect, They are going to tail our every move...They wont stop until they get Su-Min back and if they see you two, they will more than likely start to fire on you both." Seunghyun finished.

I just stared at him.
"Seunghyun I..-" Seunghyun cut me off.

"Don't even say it...I wouldn't have called you two to do this mission if I didn't think you were capable of doing it. You keep going with this mission until you die got it..." He said looking at us both.

I nodded, Hyung-Jun was too scared to nod.

"If you live, then congradualtions...You get nothing..." He muttered standing up.
I looked at him.

"What happens if you die Seunghyun?" I asked confidently.

"If I die...Daesung...If I die, you will take over this mafia family...You got that. You are next in line...the next of kin..." He muttered looking at me.

"I am not even related to you..." I said with a angry tone.

"Yes you are...My dad adopted you...remember..."He said sitting back down.

"yes that was because your father and you killed my parents..."I muttered.
"What about Haewon...She's your actual blood sister...or what about your girlfriend..." I added.

"My girlfriend is not fit to be the mafia leader, nor does she want to be it and...Haewon...is my sister I would never let her be at risk for anything so dangerous...." He said looking at me.

"What if all three of us die..." I said looking at him...
I could see some hurt in his eye.

"Then we surrender..." He muttered.