At the hospital.

Tell Me Goodbye
A/n
:)
I have nothing to say xDDD

Enjoy and read!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Tell me goodbye
Chapter Twenty-Four
At the hospital.

[TAEYANG‘S POV]

We got to the hospital and walked in. Jiyong, Su-Min and Mimi went straight for Seungri. I stood in the middle of the waiting room and then walked over to the front desk.
“Excuse me miss?” I tried getting the attention of the lady.
She looked up at me.

“Yes…” she said in a monotone voice.

“Can you please tell me where Melody Shin’s room is at?” I asked her.

She looked at her papers and then back at me.
“209” she muttered and went back to what she was doing.

I walked to the stairs and went up them and looked for room 209.
I finally found it.
I walked inside and the room and saw Melody sitting up. She looked my way and smiled.
“Bae.” She softly said, I smiled and walked over to her.
“What are yo-” I interrupted her talking by giving her an unexpected kiss.
I just loved her so much, I didn’t want to let her go. She kissed me back and we were like that until someone walked in, We quickly separated and she smiled slightly as she moved some hair behind her ear.

I turned around to face the doctor.
“Doctor” I said as I stood up.

“When is she able to go home.” I said to him.

He just looked at us both.
“Um, what?” He said shaking his head slightly.

“I asked you when is she able to go home.” I repeated myself. “oh um, she can go home tonight.” He said as he walked out of the room.

‘Well that was random’ I thought to myself.

I looked back at Melody was smiling at me. The sun that shone through the window beside her, made her sine like an angel.
I sat down next to her and smiled, I took her hand in my mine and gave her another unexpected kiss. I know she loves those.

------------------------------------------------------
[GD’S POV]

We walked into Seungri’s room and he was sitting up on his bed. Nurses were taking the wires out of him, he was getting ready to go. Next to Seungri was Joo Chan. He looked at us.

“why are you guys here?” Seungri asked.

“We came to tell you that, someone broke into my house last night” I muttered looking at him.

“oh, well I am very sorry to hear that” Seungri said bowing his head slightly.

“We don’t know who it was.” I added.

“I wouldn’t know either” Seungri said to me, He went to the edge of the bed and slowly stood up, Joo Chan wrapped her arms around his waist.

“Look it could have been one of Seung-Hyun’s men.” I said to him as I got in his way of exiting the room.

“I’m sorry Jiyong, but once I get back to my office I will look into it.” Seungri said looking at me.

“oh and when will that be” I muttered.

“next week.” he said looking at me. “Next week! Tomorrow is my last day!!” I started to yell.

“Keep your voice down, we’re in a hospital” Seungri snapped at me.

“You need to find Seung-Hyun now!” I yelled.

“Sorry doctors orders.” I muttered.

“You are one ing bastard.” I yelled.

Seungri just looked at me. Joo Chan looked at me also.
“Excuse Jiyong, we have to go okay.” She muttered.

“I’m not letting you guys leave.” I snapped. “Not until he gets back to his work and catch Seung-Hyun.”

“Jiyong shut up! If you just pay him the money I’m sure he will leave you alone” Seungri said getting annoyed by me.

“That’s right he ‘probably’ will leave me alone if I pay him the money. I feel so much better. Thank you Seungri!” I yelled “You know what I think I will just forget about everything sit at home and wait until Seung-Hyun comes to kill me and my girl!” I continued to yell, some guys came and started to drag me out, Su-Min and Mimi stepped aside.

When they took me out of the room I was still yelling so they gave me some kind of shot to make me calm down, I then felt woozy and then fell asleep.

Su-Min and Mimi both looked at Joo Chan and Seungri. “sorry girl that your man is being real stubborn lately. You should keep him on a leash.” She muttered, “I won’t forget what happened here today.” Joo Chan added.

“Why would we care if you could remember it or not Joo Chan..” Mimi snapped at her.

“I’m a pretty nice girl, but people need to stand clear of me when I get mad.” Joo Chan smirked and then helped Seungri out of the room. Su-Min and Mimi both sighed.
They walked out of the room and to where I would be at.

---------------------------------------------------
[TAEYANG’S POV]

Me and Melody sat there laughing and talking.
I was just so happy to see her laugh and smile,
It has been a while since I’ve seen her like this, I placed my hand on her head and her hair, it was so soft. Then my hand touch her cheek and then her chin, she smiled, I smiled back.

“I love you Melody” I said softly in her ear and kissed her cheek.

“I loved you too.” she softly replied back.
She only had two past relationships before I came and swept her off her feet.
The last one treated her badly but she always managed to keep holding on, but that was until I came in the picture. I can still remember the day that we met, she was 15 and I was about 21. She was just so perfect, she wasn’t crying or anything but she had dropped her stuff and everybody just kept walking right past her. I walked over to her and helped her pick up her things.

-Flashback-

‘Thanks’ she said looking at me.

‘what are you doing? Just coming home from school?’ I asked her.
She laughed.

‘What are you? Some kind of stalker?’ she laughed again.

‘um…no…I am not. I was just walking by and you have a backpack on and your folder says school on it. So I’m guessing you’re just coming home from school’ I smirked.

‘Ughhh. You are so weird. You know that’ she muttered starting to walk away from me.

‘Hey wait now. Are you alright?’ I asked.

‘I’m fine. Why do you wanna know how I feel’ she said getting annoyed by me now.

‘You just seem so sad…that’s all’ I said softly.

‘Yeah what do you know about sadness anyways.’ she muttered.

‘well I know enough to not have my first kiss yet.’ I laughed.

She laughed too, ‘and how old are you.?’

‘21’ I said embarrassed.

‘your funny.’ she smiled. ‘my name is Melody Shin’ she said holding out her hand.

I took her hand in mine and shook it.
‘my name is Dong, Youngbae, but just call me Taeyang’ I said smiling at her.
We started to walk after that, and it just went perfect from there’

-End of flashback-

I was holding Melody’s hand still, 2 months ago it was our one year anniversary, so we celebrated it at her house.
Her family is alright with me, but if I ever treat her wrong, they will turn me in to the police because our dating is illegal right now until she is 18 years old. Aish only two more years!

I laughed and she looked at me.
“what’s wrong Bae” she asked looking at me.

“Oh nothing, I was just laughing.” I said as I poked her nose.
I smiled at her and kissed her forehead. That’s when Su-Min and Mimi walked in.
“there you are Taeyang” Mimi said grabbing my arm.

“what?” I said looking at the two.

“we have to go” she muttered.

“why? I was having fun” I said sadly.

“Jiyong got in trouble” Su-Min sighed.

I shook my head and looked at Melody, I smiled at her and she smiled at me.
“I’ll be back to get you tonight okay?” I said looking at her.

She nodded and I was dragged out of the room by Mimi.
I faced her “You know, you remind me of this girl that I use to know…” I said to her.

“That doesn’t matter now, we need to get Jiyong and go” She said pulling Taeyang in the direction of the waiting room.

“what did he do?” I wondered.

Aish…Why do I know a bunch of weirdo’s?