Seeing Seung-Hyun at the hospital.

Tell Me Goodbye
A/n
short chapter! [i has writer block! Oh noesss! D:]
More later!

Enjoy and comment.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Tell me goodbye
Chapter Twenty-Six
Seeing Seung-Hyun at the hospital.

[GD‘S POV]

A woke up and found my-self laying down on my bed, I sat up and wondered what had happened and what time it was.
I looked for a clock but couldn’t find one, So I got off of the bed and slowly walked down stairs.
I saw Su-Min and Mimi talking in the living room, I slowly walked over to them. “hey…what is going on? Where’s Taeyang?” I asked.

They both looked at me.
“He went back to the hospital to pick up some one named Melody.” Mimi said looking at Jiyong.

“Does he have a little sister or something?” Su-Min asked.

I shook my head. “Aniyo…Melody is one of his friends.” I softly sighed and then sat down.
Su-Min came up behind me and started to give me a back massage.
“Ooooo that feels good.” I said smiling.

Mimi just stood there, she looked uncomfortable.
I looked at Su-Min and she stopped.
I stood up and walked over to the couch and sat down and then laid back.
I wonder how we are going to get that last $100.

------------------------------------------------------------
[T.O.P’S POV]

Me and Hyung-Jun sat there for hours I even fell asleep for a few minutes. Then I woke up by Hyung-Jun tapping me.
About a half hour went by when somebody walked in. I looked at him.
He looked really familiar.
He walked up to the desk and was talking to the lady there. Then a doctor called my name. “Seung-Hyun” I stood up and walked over, still wondering about that guy. “Your brother? I presume…is going to be alright. The bullet lodged itself in his side, he lost quite a bit of blood, we even lost him for a few minutes, but we were able to bring him back.” the doctor explained.

I just stood there. “Now Seung-Hyun could you just sign here and Daesung will be able to go tomorrow morning” the doctor said to me.
As I was about to sign the paper, I heard him say tomorrow morning.

“Oh no. that wont work…I need him home tonight.” I said looking at him.

“Well I’m sorry Seung-Hyun but he needs the rest right now” The doctor explained to me.

I started to get mad. “You obviously don’t know who I am!” I yelled.
Everybody looked over even Taeyang, he noticed who I was and leaned over to the girl on the counter and told her to call the police.

The doctor put up his hands “I’m sorry look, if I let your brother go tonight, complications could arise.”

“well then We’ll take care of it at home” I muttered, I wanted to take out my gun so bad. But didn’t I was about to say something but I heard people behind me.

“Seung-Hyun put your hands up and on your head and turn around slowly.” the cop behind him said. Hyung-Jun snuck out of the place and went to the car to hide.

I put my hands on my head and turned around. “I did nothing wrong here .” I said smiling. I looked at the guy from earlier. “Ah, I know who you are now. You’re Taeyang…Jiyong’s best friend right?” I said smiling.
I looked back at the cops. “I’m not going with you, I’m just picking up my brother and going back home” I muttered.

“You don’t have a brother” Taeyang spoke up. “What’s the name of one he’s here for” the cop asked the doctor.
The doctor looked at the paper work.

“Kang, Daesung” the Doctor replied.

“that’s one of the guys who had a shoot out at the detective office yesterday” the cop said to the doctor. The doctors eyes widen.

I just rolled my eyes, and sighed heavily.
I looked at Taeyang and turned around to face the doctor.

“What room is Daesung in” the cop asked.

“room 125” the doctor answered, the cop made a gesture with his hand and the other cops ran down the hallway to the room where Daesung is.
They reached the room and kicked it open they pointed there guns at the bed. And…