Closer

Tell Me Goodbye

[Seungri’s POV]

 

As I drove down the dirt road I was thinking about what was really going to happen when I reached the mansion.

Would Seunghyun have his top minions come out and shot at us with powerful guns? Or would it just be Seunghyun himself to make it easy for us?

 

I don’t know…

I just know that I am closer.

I looked down at the small space behind the steering wheel where all the gages and meters were and picked up the small picture of me and Joo Chan. I smiled and placed it back there and looked at the road. The Mansion was in sight. I stepped on my gas pedal to go faster and I flicked on the sirens.

 

“We got you Seunghyun…” I softly said under my breath.

We were closer and closer to the mansion.

In the distance I saw Seunghyun walk out of the house and some of his minions already surrounded the area facing us with their guns aimed and ready to fire…

 

Bring it…

 

----------------------------------------

[Seunghyun’s POV]

 

I walked out of the mansion and closed the door behind me. I walked down the steps and looked to the left. I saw the police cars coming towards us and I smiled. I ordered for my minions to surround the area.

“Aim your guns” I said aloud. They did as they were told.

I walked over to my car opened the door and got in. I started it to get it ready and then took out my Russian pistol machine gun.

I walked over in front of my guys and waited for the cars to stop.

They did and Seungri got out and pointed his gun at us.

 

I smiled.

“Give it up Seunghyun!” Seungri yelled over at me hiding behind the door of his car.

 

I smirked and aimed my gun at him.

“How about you just leave…” I muttered.

 

“Can’t do that Seunghyun…Just surrender and we will give you a light sentence” Seungri yelled.

 

I just stood there for a moment.

“Really now?” I said lowering my gun.

 

“Yes really…” Seungri said standing straight up. He pulled out handcuffs.

 

“Alright then…” I muttered and walked over.

 

“Wait! Drop the gun” Seungri yelled.

 

I stopped and placed the gun on the ground.

My guys were confused at what I was doing. Haewon was looking through the window with Soojin. She was yelling something.

 

I walked over to Seungri.

“Place your hands behind your head.

I did and I continued to walk over to Seungri and stopped.

He walked behind me and took my hands.

I turned my head to the left and saw Haewon through the window crying.

I turned my head forward again and then swung around and punch Seungri in the face and that cause him to fall.

I turned around and I lifted up my hand and signaled my guys to fire.

 

They started to shoot their guns and the police returned fire.

Seungri quickly got behind the door of his car again and bullets whizzed past him. Some of the police guys got hit and some of my guys got hit as well. I got in my car and took out another gun I walked back over and started to shoot at the police guys hitting a couple. Seungri looked at me.

“SEUNGHYUN!” He yelled.

 

I just smiled at him and went back in my car. I started to drive off but stopped when Seungri was shooting at my car the bullets broke the glass and everything I ducked in my car.

 

Haewon was banging on the window yelling…my name.

I got out the other side of the car with it still running.

I stood up and started to shoot at Seungri again.

I ducked behind the car again as he started to fire once more. I slowly moved around the car as he was firing and snuck up behind him with no one noticing.

 

“Hey” I muttered. He turned around and I punched him again. He fell back against the car I turned around and started to take off but he got up and tackled me to the ground. I turned around and he started to punch me. I pushed him off and swung at him again but missed.

Seungri then took his gun and smacked me in the face with the of it. I fell back.

 

Haewon continued to scream.

I slowly rolled on my stomach and tried to stand up.

Seungri struggled to walk over to me.

I got up and faced him and smiled.

“Wowwww” I muttered at him. “You got some power in you” I added.

 

Seungri just stared at me and swung at me with the of the gun again. I ducked and knocked him to the ground and punched him again. I got off and got back in my car again. I took off and the police was shooting at my car making more bullet holes in it.