Get ready.

Tell Me Goodbye
[Daesung's POV]

As I walked to my room, I held the book close to me.
I opened the book once I sat down on my bed.
I started to feel the pages, they felt so old.
Suddenly Hyung-un walked in.
"Hey bro Seunghyun wants us in his office.

I looked at him.
"Why?"

"I dunno...Something about Jiyong calling...Are you reading?" He asked.

I looked at him.
"Yeah...What is it to you?" I answered.

"Nothing bro...What is it called?" He asked taking a few steps closer.

I closed the book and looked at the cover.
"What is right" I softly said and opened it back up.

"Oh that's cool. Anyways...Seunghyun wants us now..." Hyung-Jun said to me as he walked back to the door.
I sighed and stood up. Leaving the book closed and on my bed.
I followed Hyung-Jun out of the room and over to Seunghyun's office, once we got there I opened the door and walked in.
Seunghyun was talking to his girlfriend, Soojin.

"Seunghyun you're not really going through with this are you?" Soojin asked him as she stood infront of her desk.

"I am going to...He wants revenge we are going to give it to him." Seunghyun said not looking at her.

"Don't you dare hurt Su-Min you got it." Soojin threatened Seunghyun.
He looked at her and she kept looking back at him.

"You are lucky i love you Soojin or you would be dead by now for talking to me like that." Seunghyun muttered.

"UGH!" Soojin yelled as she threw her hands up in the air.

"Excuse me." Hyung-Jun said as him and I both walked over to the desk.
Soojin looked at us and backed up.

"I'm not leaving." Soojin muttered crossing her arms and sat down.

"Suit your-self." Seunghyun muttered.

"Seunghyun...What do you want?" I asked him.

He looked at me.
"I want you and Hyung-Jun to get ready to take Su-Min to a different spot and take care of her for me." He explained to us both.

"What do-" I was cut off by Hyung-Jun.

"When?" He asked Seunghyun.
I just looked at him with a face that said 'Are you serious...Did you just ask him when'

"Jiyong said three days he wants me to meet him at some abandoned place. You two are going to take Su-Min through town and drive an hour north of it and take care of her, there should be a broken down house there." Seunghyun explained to Hyun-Jun.

"Alright." Hyung-Jun said back to him and turned to walk out.

"That's it?" I said aloud.

Hyung-Jun stopped walking and looked back at me. Soojin gave me this none suprised look, like she would have expected me to do that and Seunghyun just gave me the famous 'death' glare.

"That's all?" I said again. "We're just going to take her to some house and kill Su-Min!" I yelled this time.

"It's your order's Daesung...Just do it." Seunghyun muttered.

"No! I refuse to take Su-Min some place and kill her! She is human! What if someone decided one day to do that Haewon or even Soojin or CL?! Would you care!" I yelled slamming my fist down on his desk.
Seunghyun instantly stood up and looked at me, I didn't flinch one inch.
"I refuse Seunghyun...I will not do it." I added with a soft voice, filled with the sound of tears.

"You will do what I ask of or you will die." He said to him in his normal voice.
I didn't say anything.
"You want to end up like your parents, dead...Do you even want to know what we did with the bodies." He smirked.

I just got real mad.
"You monster!" I didn't even need to hear an answer from him. I already knew what he ment when he said that.

"Then do what I say and I won't kill you and just toss your body somewheres..." He muttered.

I backed away from his desk a few feet. "You know Haewon really hates you Seunghyun. You won't let us be together and you're forbidden her to even touch me, let alone even speak to me or look at me. What's your problem with that Seunghyun. Then you're having your henchman go and steal girls for you and then end up killing them. Well I am done Killing for you Seunghyun.! I am done!" I yelled.

"Just get ready..." He muttered and waved his hands a few guards walked in and grabbed me I didn't even fight. I wanted to get out of there as soon as I could.

He is a monster...
I refuse...