I opened it and started to drink.

Tell Me Goodbye
A/n
and another one...
:)

Enjoy and comment!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Tell me goodbye
Chapter Thirty-Eight
I opened it and started to drink.

[GD‘S POV]

I drove as fast as I can home, Please, please, please let me get there in time!
When I reached the town, I knew I had about 10 Minutes left before I got to my house. Maybe Taeyang got there and took her somewhere…or maybe Mimi did. Oh whatever I just hope that Su-Min is safe!

I drove into the driveway got out of the car and ran up to the door when I pulled my keys out to unlock the door I noticed it was opened.
The sick feeling in my stomach came back.
I heard thunder and then the sky flashed from the lighten, I looked up and water started to fall from the sky, I quickly pushed open the door and then stood frozen.

I couldn’t believe what had happened. As I walked inside further and further, images started to show up of what happened.

Of course I couldn’t see them but its like in the movies…you know where people walk in a area where a scene had occurred and images started to flash to the audience of what happened there…yeah that.

Everything was broken. I walked in my office and it was trashed, books were pulled off the shelf and pages ripped out. My desk was overturned. I walked out and went to the kitchen the cabinet doors were either ripped off or shot at. The fridge was opened and food inside was shot at. I just shook my head at that one. Some wine bottles were shot out leaving the liquor all over the place, I then walked out and passed the living room the cushion on the couches were shot out and fuzz was all over the floor. Glass was everywhere. I ran up the steps. Pictures were broken…bullet holes were everywhere. I went into each of the room everything broken, shot at and left in pieces.
I slowly walked down stairs and went into the hallway none of the doors had bullet holes in them, but I looked up at the ceiling and there were some up there. I slowly walked over to the back door it was unlocked. She must have tried to get out this way, but they dragged her back.
Images of the scene of her running down the hallway and her trying to open the door but getting dragged back flashed.

I imagined what it looked like in my head of what happened to her.
Tears started to fall down my mind.
I slowly walked out.
“SU-MIN!” I yelled. I knew she wasn’t here. But I just wanted to call her name…just maybe she was here. I went over to the phone and picked it up I put my ear against it and didn’t hear anything… I looked at the wire and it was ripped out.

I threw the phone down and grabbed the stand that the phone was on and threw it across the room. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of liquor that wasn’t broken, I opened it and started to drink.

I walked down the hallway and continued to drink, stumbling over things and almost falling in.
I just thought of what happened and threw the bottle against the door.
I walked out kind of drunk and then walked out of the house leaving the door opened, I got in my car and drove away.
My vision was blurry and I could see two of everything.
Water dripped down my face from the rain.
When I found a phone booth I got out of my car and walked over there, I walked in and dialed a number, I waited for someone to answer but no-one did. I dropped the phone…leaving it to dangle there I walked out and sat down.
Everything was spinning around.
The rain was coming down hard.
“Been thinking about this thing a lot…it’s got me shaken up…” I started to say softly to my self.
“and it got my head just spinning round, round, round, round…” I finished.
I put my hand in prayer hands and started to pray. The rain even harder.
The tears came out. I felt depressed and really drunk.
I stood up and stumbled back over to my car and got in.
I drove back to my house and walked inside leaving the door opened. I tripped over something and fell on the ground, I didn’t even bother getting up. I just wanted to stay down there.
There was glass all around me…
I could possibly be laying in some…
But…right now…I don’t care…
I closed my eyes and fell asleep.