He‘s gone!.

Tell Me Goodbye
A/n
hellllllooooo
this is my only chapter tonight, I am really tired.
so I will take my only choice to go to bed, like Jiyong did at the end of the chapter. xDD

Well the mystery girl is added in the chapter that was something non of you would have expected L O L xDD
but I did mention something about YM_1209's made up girl in here, her name was mentioned in this chapter so read and find out what the name is :)

Oh and thank you all for commenting :)
you make my will to continue updating stronger!
Without you I probably wouldn't be updating lol.

Enjoy and Comment.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Tell me goodbye
Chapter Twenty-Seven
He‘s gone!.

[NO-ONE‘S POV]

The guys ran to Daesung’s room in the hospital and kicked the door open, they aimed their guns at the bed.
But…they pulled their guns back, they were confused.
The main cop came over.
“What is going on here?” He said walking through. When he got through he was the wires they were suppose to be hooked up to Daesung, unhooked the breathing masked on the bed, and the sheets messed up.

Daesung wasn’t on the bed. He was gone.
“DAMMIT! Where did he go!” the cop yelled. “Go find him!” he yelled and all the guys ran out and ran throughout the hospital looking for Daesung, busting through all the room, but they couldn’t find him.

---------------------------------------------------
[DAESUNG’S POV]

I laid in my bed with a breathing mask on my face and I was hooked up to some wires, then suddenly I heard my Window open and then Some girl and Hyung-Jun climbed through the window I looked at them and the girl came over on my other side and ripped the wires out of me, I wanted to yell.
The places where the wires were on my arms started to bleed, Hyung-Jun picked me up and took me out of my room, Minutes later the Cops came busting into the room. They put me in the car and Seung-Hyun drove off. I sat there looking really pale. The girl looked at and then my arm and then me again.

“Dude you’re bleeding.” She muttered.
I just looked at her.

“We’ll have Kang, SooJin look at him when we get back to the house” Seung-Hyun said as he turned the corner and drove on the dirt road.
Hyung-Jun looked at my arm and wrapped his jacket around it.
I continued to look at the girl.
“And who are you?” I softly said.

“What you don’t know who I am? I’ve been living at the house for a long time already.” the girl muttered.

“That doesn’t mean anything CL” Hyung-Jun said looking at her.

“Whatever boy.” she sighed and rested her head on the window.
“just keep your blood on that side” she muttered and pointed in Hyung-Jun’s direction. But it was too late I already passed out. I didn’t hear a word she said.
Hyung-Jun looked at me and then at Seung-Hyun.

“Hey boss, he’s passed” said Hyung-Jun as he looked back at me.
Seung-Hyun just pressed harder on the gas peddle.
10 minutes later we got back and then Hyung-Jun and CL helped me inside they placed me on the couch.
“CL go get SooJin.” Hyung-Jun muttered.

CL gave him a nasty look and walked off.
He just sighed and looked around.
“where did the boss go?”

--------------------------------------------------
[TAEYANG’S POV]

As I walked to Melody’s room the cops rushed past me looking for Daesung.
I sighed.

‘Daesung probably escaped. That guy isn’t easy too catch…from what I know’ I thought as I reached Melody’s room I knocked on the door and walked in. She was sitting up reading a book, she looked over at me and smiled.

“Bae. What are you doing here?” She asked me.

I smiled at her, “I’m here to pick you up remember.” I said laughing slightly. “Oh yeah that’s right.” She said laughing slightly too.

“Did your parents come by at all??” I looked at her as I sat down.

She nodded. “Neh. They did. They stopped by for a few minutes, asked how I was doing and where you were” she smiled.

I nodded. “what did you tell them” I asked her.

“I told them that you had already stopped by and would be back later to pick me up.” She softly said closing her book. She looked up at me and smiled.

I smiled back at her and gave her a kiss, something she loves.
Especially if they are unexpected.
She returned the kiss.
Then a cop walked in, we quickly separated.

‘Dammit! Why does out moments always have to be interrupted by someone walking in!’ I thought to my-self and turned around.
The cop just looked at us and opened his mouth to say something.

“No we did not see Daesung, nor is he in here” I muttered at the cop.

The cop shut his mouth and nodded he closed the door and ran down the hallway. Me and Melody just started to laugh.
“Probably a newbie” I said happy sighing. I looked ay Melody.
“Well lets get going, I’ll get you set up at home and stay with you for a little bit” I said to her holding my hand out to help her out of bed.

She smiled and took my hand she slowly got out of bed and grabbed her bag, which I took from her and held on my other shoulder, I wrapped my hand around her waist and helped her down the hallway and into the car, I drover to her house where I helped her inside, her family was eating dinner at the time, they heard the door open and close.

“Melody? Is that you?” called out her mother.

“Yes it is us” I answered for her.
I helped her upstairs and sat her down on her bed, she smiled at me and laid down. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and then the lips and then I took her hand in mine and kissed her hand. I looked at her and smiled.
“You are so beautiful” I softly said.

“Thank you. You are quite handsome” she smiled back at me. I pulled up a chair and sat there holding her hand until she fell asleep then I rested my head on her bed and fell asleep my-self.

Later that night her mom and dad walked to her room and opened the door, they looked at me and smiled.
They were happy that she found someone that loved her for who she was. The age difference was big but numbers don’t matter if you are in love.
Which they both were.

----------------------------------------------------
[GD’s POV]

I sat on the couch, and started to think. Tomorrow was my last day and I still didn’t have all the money to give to Seung-Hyun. The girls were sitting at the dining room table.
“Where am I going to find $100 before tomorrow night.” I said aloud.

“I don’t know, we’ll ask around.” Su-Min said sighing.

“we can go to the club tonight and ask around if people would like to make donations.” Mimi suggested.

“Nah, I’m not really into going to the club tonight” I said to Mimi.

“Well I have to go to work anyways, but I’ll ask around and I’ll try saving some of my tips from tonight to help out, but not too much because I have to pay my rent at the end of this week” Mimi said standing up and stretching.
“Actually I think I should get going, I need to get ready. I’ll be back tomorrow with some information okay” She said as he bowed at Su-Mina and then walked to the door, she looked at me. I sat up and nodded.
“Okay, be careful and don’t talk to strangers okay.” I said laughing. She made a evil look at me and left the house.
I sighed and stood up I walked over to Su-Min and wrapped my arms around her and gave her a kiss on the lips.
She wrapped her arms around my neck and returned the kiss.

We continued to do this until we got tired and walked up stairs holding each others hand, we got ready for bed and got under the warm covers it was getting real cold outside we curled up next to each other sharing our body warmth, I kissed the back of her neck and laid my arm over her.
I didn’t want to ever let her go…

But that Sick feeling in my stomach was still there.
But I realized something.
And quickly sat up…