What am I going to do?

Tell Me Goodbye
A/n
Andddd here's Chapter two:)
Comment please :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tell me goodbye
Chapter Two
What am I going to do?

[GD’s POV]

I woke up in the early morning to a phone call it was 8:29 AM. I looked over and Su-min wasn’t in bed. I sat up. The phone ring kept getting louder and louder so I got off the bed and walked over and answered it.

“Yobosayo?” I said sleepy tone.

“Two weeks Jiyong. Two weeks you got that.” The man on the other line said.

“Seung-Hyun?” I said being alert now. “W-why are you calling me this early now?!” I getting a sick feeling in my stomach.

“I just wanted to remind you, and also when you owe me money I won’t let you sleep.” he muttered angrily into the phone.

“Alright. I get it! I’ll get your money before then okay!” I yelled.

“If you don’t I will take something so precious to you away.” He said sounding so serious.

“Like what, huh Seung-Hyun? What can you take away from me that is so precious?” I said sounding like a man.

“Su-min…” He muttered into the phone.
I just stood there frozen, I didn’t answer to him.
“is she not precious to you? Did you not tell her that you loved her back last night” he said grinning.

“How did you know I said that last night” I said getting kinda worried now.

“I have my ways, Jiyong…” He said slightly laughing now.

“YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRL!” I yelled.
Somebody walked through the front door. I looked over in that direction.
“Look. I’ll get you your money! Just don’t take Su-min away from me” I said lowering my voice.
I didn’t hear an answer. “Hello? Are you still there??” I said into the phone, but I got no reply.

“Get me my money Jiyong and I’ll think about not taking her okay?” Seung-Hyun muttered and then hung up.

“DAMMIT!” I yelled as I throw the phone down as Su-min walked in.

“What’s wrong?” She asked so nicely.

“WHERE WERE YOU!” I yelled at her.

She got frightened. “Why are you yelling at me” she said so scared.

“I’M ASKING YOU WHERE YOU WENT!” I continued to yell.

“Don’t yell at ME!” She yelled back.

I realized what I was doing and stopped.
“Oh my…Su-min…I’m so sorry!” I said as I went over to her to hug her, but she pushed me away and walked out.
“Su-min! I said I was sorry!” I called after her apologizing. But she ignored me and walked right out the door and passed by Taeyang.
He then walked in the house and watched her leave he shook his head and walked over to me.

“what are you doing here?” I asked him.

“Am I not your best friend.” he answered me with a question.

“You Can’t answer my question with another question” I said laughing slightly, then smiling. We gave each other that ‘man’ hug.

“What’s wrong Jiyong? Why did Su-min leave the house so mad looking?” He asked me. I looked away. “He called again Taeyang.” I said looking away and then back at him. “He threatened to take Su-min away from me if I don’t get him his money in 2 weeks” I said, tears started to well up in my eyes.

Taeyang just stood there and looked at me.
“When did he call you?” he asked.

“Just now before you came in. I yelled at Su-min after the call because I was so worried about her. I didn’t mean to” I said. The tears started to come out. “what am I going to do Taeyang!” I said looking at him.

“Well first things first, stop crying” he said laughing.
“we’ll think of something.” he said making that promise face.

I just looked at him and smiled. “When you make that face, it makes me wanna pinch your cheeks.” I laugh.
He didn’t.

“That hurts” he frowned and the started to laugh.
“Seriously. Don’t worry, we wont let Seung-Hyun take away your girl. I won’t let him.” He said smiling.

“You promise?” I said looking at him.

“Did you not see my promise face just now.” He said laughing.

I started to laugh too. “yeah I guess I did.”

Taeyang shook his head and just laughed.
I wish things weren’t like this.
I wish I hadn’t done what I did back then…
Maybe I wouldn’t be in this mess.