Changes.

Tell Me Goodbye
A/n
Yay another chapter.
hope you enjoyed the last one.
next girl to debut is Meoldy Shin :)
maybe in the next chapter or the one after that.

Enjoy and Comment

-----------------------------------------------------------
Tell me goodbye
Chapter Sixteen
Changes.

[HYUNG-JUN’S POV]

Daesung seemed really different now, ever since he went crazy in the room…He was changed. Like someone took over his body. I looked at Daesung who was staring out the window with an emotionless face. I went to reach for him…but I took my hand back, instead I called him name…
“Daesung?”

He didn’t look at he. “what…” He muttered.

“What happened to you? You’re different” I asked him.

“Nothing happened, I am me.” He muttered. “Is that a problem” He added as he looked at me with cold eyes.
I made a scared face.

“Ummmm yeah…something is different about you. I can just tell.” I said to him. “Did Seung-Hyun talk to you?” I asked him.
He just ignored me.
“Come on Daesung why can’t you answer me. I’m worried about you…so is Haewon…” I said looking at him still.

He looked back out the window.
“I don’t care.” he muttered.

“Daesung…She loves you…and you love-” He cut me off.

“Shut up.” He said getting angry.

“You love her! Don’t deny it!!!!” I yelled.

“I SAID SHUT UP!” he yelled as he pointed his revolver at me.
I put both of my hands up. “Okay okay! I’ll shut up!” I muttered.
“Just one more question…” I added.
He didn’t answer me.
“Why the sudden change…it’s not going to bring back your parents.” I said softly. Daesung, without looking pointed his revolver at me and fired the bullet whizzed by my head and went through the car window. The loudness from the revolver left a ringing in my ears.

“Shut up…..” he said afterwards.
I just looked at me…I decided to shut up for the rest of the day about the situation.

When we got to a building that was about half a mile from Jiyong’s house we went inside and climbed the stairs to the roof and went over to the edge, I looked through some binoculars at Jiyong’s house and some girl was walking inside, we saw Su-Min at the door, letting the girl in. Daesung looked through the binoculars that I handed to him a second ago. He gave them back to me and then he took out his Sniper rifle from the bag and looked through the scope. The door closed a minute later. We stayed there for a few hours, I sat up against the small wall. Daesung continued to look through the scope of his rifle. He then saw the door open again, it was Taeyang and Mimi they were leaving to go somewhere. Daesung Snapped at me and I looked at him, he pointed in the direction of the house and I looked through my binoculars.

“Where do you think they’re going. Wait? Who is that girl anyways? That’s not Su-Min.” I asked Daesung.

Still looking through the scope with his pointer finger on the trigger he answered me. “Kim, Mimi. 19 ½ years old. Works at a Club about 2 miles from here, he home is about half a mile away from her job” Daesung explained to me as if he knew her lifestyle.

I was now looking at Daesung.
“How did-” he cut me off.

“I just do..” He muttered.
I just nodded.

“Okay…” I sighed and looked through the binoculars again.
“oh wait. They’re leaving. Where are they going?” I thought aloud.

“Go follow them…I’ll watch Jiyong’s house” He muttered as he stayed there in his position.
I nodded and packed my-stuff up.

He defiantly has changed…