Worldwide

Tell Me Goodbye
[Daesung’s POV]

1 full day already passed since Jiyong called Seunghyun. The second day was already half way over and then soon he will only have one more day left.
I sat up in my bed, I hadn’t realized that I fell asleep while reading the book; I looked around and saw it on the floor next to my bed.
Hyung-jun was still sleeping in his bed, I checked the clock and it was already 2:54 in the afternoon. I slowly got out of bed and pick the book up. I placed it on the shelf and walked out of the room.
Down the stairs I went but was stopped halfway as Seunghyun started to walk up.
We both stopped and looked at each other.
“Seunghyun…” I softly said.

“Daesung, I was just about to come and get both you and Hyung-Jun…” He muttered. “Where is he anyways…?” He added.

I just looked at him with no expression at all. “He…Is…Still sleeping…” I muttered back and continued to walk down the stairs. Seunghyun grabbed my wrist and made me look at him.

“Tomorrow is the day Daesung…Are you ready to take on the task I’ve given you almost two days ago.” He asked me.

I just looked at him.

“Well?” He added.

“Sure…Why not.” I muttered and made him let go of my wrist, but he quickly grabbed it back. “Will you let me go?!” I said started to get angry with him.

“No, I will not. Don’t you dare turn away from me when I may still be talking to you.” He said starting to get annoyed with ‘me’

“Were you still talking?” I asked him in a smart-aleck way.
He looked at me and pushed me away.

“No…” He muttered and continued to walk up stairs.
I just stared at him and continued to walk down the stairs when I reached the floor level I turned and I found my-self facing Haewon and CL.
I just stood there and looked away; I could still see the pain in her eyes.
I walked past them and into the dining room.

“Daesung…” A woman’s voice softly called behind me, I just stood still…I knew who it was.

“Haewon…” I softly said not looking her way.

“I know your pain about what my brother wants you to do.” She said looking at the back of me. I still never turned around.
“I hate him as much as you do.” She added. “I don’t like what he does.” She added some more. “I just want him to stop. I know he is only doing it because he is finishing up what our father started and what our grandfather started and so on, and also he is doing it to protect me.” She finished. “I…just don’t know what happened between the two of you…” She added.

I just stood there facing the wall, trying to read what was on the papers on the wall, instead of listening to Haewon talk…But…it wasn’t working to well.
“Haewon…Please…Just leave me alone…”I softly said under my breath, clearing my throat.

“Daesung…” She called out.

“I don’t want Seunghyun coming in here and finding us talking to each other…You remember what happened last time.” I said still facing the wall.

“Please don’t say that Daesung…I don’t care-“ I cut her off.

“And I CARE what happens to you!” I yelled turning around to face her.
“I don’t want you to get sent away some where else’s because of something so stupid and because of a stupid person. It’s RIDICULOUS!” I yelled.
She flinched.

“I still don’t care…You mean a lot to me Daesung.” She said starting to cry.

“Don’t cry…” I said looking at her.

“I want you to be able to tuck me in at night Daesung. I want us to be able to be together forever...” Haewon said walking towards me.

I backed up till I hit the wall with my back. But she continued to walk to me.
“Never, never, we’re as far away as it seems. Soon we’ll be together; we’ll pick up right where we left off.”

“You promise…” she said smiling.
I nodded at her.

“Yes. I do…” I said smiling back at her.

“If he does send me away, or if he sends you away Daesung…I don’t care we will see each other again…Like you said…” Haewon softly said smiling at me.

“I’ll be thinking about you worldwide…” I said looking at me.
She just smiled at me

“What if you meet someone else?” she said looking sad.

“Yes I may meet a million pretty girls that know my name, but don’t you worry, cause you have my heart” I softly said as I pulled her into a hug. She started to cry and I held her closer.