Standoff

Tell Me Goodbye

[Daesung’s POV]

 

We drove down the dirt road. Somehow we managed to miss Seungri and his posse.

I looked over at Su-Min who sat next to me. She was looking out the window. I sighed.

 

“Su-Min…” I softly called out.

She turned her head to look at me.

 

“Hm?” She responded.

 

“I find you being really strong in all of this” I softly said to her.

She smiled at me.

 

“Thank you Daesungiie” She responded and continued to look out the window. I sighed again.

 

“Listen…I don’t know how far we are going to get on this trip. It depends if Seungri has his guys set up around the city…If he does there will be gunfire…” I explained. She looked over at me.

 

“I know.” She softly said to me.

 

“If there is…I want you to stay low and try to sneak away” I added.

 

“Okay” She softly muttered and turned her head to look back out the window. Thunder roared around us and lighting lit the sky up. Seconds later rain started to pour down like a tsunami.

 

“Wow…it’s raining” I softly let out looking out the window too.

Lighting flashed and scared Su-Min. I noticed her jump and she moved over to me.

I smiled.

“It’s going to be okay. We’re safe in here” I softly said placing my hand on her head.

She looked at me and smiled.

 

“Thank you” said Su-Min.

 

The car came to a sudden stop and we jolted forward…I rubbed my head and Su-Min rubbed her cheek. I looked out the window and I saw flashing police lights. I looked back at Su-Min and nodded at her.

I opened my door and grabbed my Russian pistol machine gun and cocked it. I looked at the police. They all aimed their guns at us. CL and Hyung-Jun got out of their cars and other minions of Seunghyun’s got out of other cars. They all aimed their guns at us and I smiled.

 

“Surrender now!” The police captain yelled.

I looked at him.

 

“Ah shut up!” CL yelled

 

“Give us the girl young man” The captain yelled looking at me.

I looked back at the car and at Su-Min. I then looked back at the captain and shook my head.

 

“No…” I muttered and raised my hand. Everybody tensed up.

I waved my hand down and my side started to fire their guns. Then the police side started to fire theirs. I ducked behind the opened car door. I looked over a few times and started to fire my gun at them.

I could hear Su-Min scream.

I looked at her and she was covering her ears and rocking back and forth.

 

---------------------------------------------------

[TOP’s POV]

 

I continued to speed down the dirt road. My face was bleeding from the cuts on it. I rubbed my eye and looked around.

I instantly started to think of Haewon’s face. The look she had when I saw her in the window.

 

“I’m so stupid!” I yelled and banged on the steering wheel.

 

I pressed down on the gas harder to make the car go faster.

I saw the abandoned warehouse in sight.

“I hope you’re ready Jiyong…” I muttered

 

Minutes later I reached the warehouse and saw another car here.

Must be Jiyong’s…I got out of my car and grabbed my Russian Pistol machine gun. I walked up the entrance of the warehouse and pushed it opened.

 

“Hello…Jiyonggg…” I called out. I walked around and then heard something up stairs. I smirked and walked up them.

“Jiyong…Are you up here?” I said smiling.

I stopped walking and pressed my back against the war listening. I heard some more noise and some faint talking.

I smiled and quickly turned around the corner and pointed my gun.

 

I had a confused look on my face and lowered my gun as to my surprise…It wasn’t Jiyong. It was just some rats and the faint talking was from and old radio lying on the floor. I sighed and turned around Jiyong smacked me in the face with his gun and I fell on my back.

 

I shook my head and looked at him and then smiled.

“Mm good boy” I muttered at him and stood up.

“So what? Guns or hand-to-hand combat?” I smirked.

 

Jiyong just looked at me and pointed his gun at me.

“Where’s Su-Min?” He muttered keeping his eyes on me.

 

“Oh she’s safe…for now” I muttered and then laughed.

Jiyong got pissed and smacked me again with his gun.

I back up some and wiped the blood from my nose.

I looked at him and smiled some more.

 

That only got Jiyong mad and he smacked me once more. I fell on the ground and slowly sat up.

“You are quite the fighter Jiyong” I laughed.

 

“Shut up!” He yelled. “I want my Su-Min back! Where is she?!” He yelled at me and pointed his gun.

 

“They took her somewhere” I muttered.

 

“AH!” Jiyong yelled and fired a shot. It whizzed past my head and hit the ground. I turned my head and looked and then I looked back at him.

 

“Crazy much…” I muttered and stood up.

“Well Jiyong…Bring it.” I added.

 

He gave me a disgusted look and threw his fist at me.

I grabbed his wrist and flipped him over slamming him on the ground. I turned him on his stomach and bent his arm behind me.

He started to yell in pain.

 

I made him drop his gun, I grabbed it and threw it far across the room.

“Now listen to me Jiyong…” I whispered in his ear.