Don’t leave again…

Tell Me Goodbye

[T.O.P’s POV]

 

We pulled up in-front of the house and both Haewon and I got out of the car and walked inside. I stopped walking and Haewon continued, I grabbed her hand and made her stop. She stared at the floor for a moment then she looked back at me.

“What…” She softly said looking away now.

 

“Please just listen to me for a moment Haewon…” I softly said under my breath.

 

“There’s nothing to listen to…Seunghyun you are an evil man. You turned out to be like father! Though you promised you wouldn’t, you did anyways!” She yelled looking back at me again.

 

“I’m sorry…” I softly said.

 

She just stared at me with a confused look.

“What did you just say?” She asked.

 

“I said I am sorry Haewon…” I repeated.

 

“Hmm…Are you really meaning it this time?” She asked.

 

I didn’t say anything for a moment. I opened my mouth to say something, but she spoke first.

 

“I thought so…” She pulled her hand from mine and walked away.

 

“Don’t leave again Haewon…” I called out.

 

“No promises…” She muttered at me. I just sighed and looked around and then headed to my office. As soon as I walked in the phone rang I picked up the receiver.

 

“Yobosayo…” I muttered.

 

“You really have guts coming into the city yourself to get your sister…” The man on the other line said smiling.

 

“Detective Seungri…” I said smiling and then sat down. “What…do…you want.” I muttered.

 

“I just wanted to warn you.” Seungri said smiling still.

 

“Oh really, what did you want to warn me about?” I laughed slightly.

 

“We have a good lead on you Seunghyun…We know that a couple of your minions are in the area now-” I cut him off.

 

“Wait what are you talking about a couple of my people are in your city…” I muttered starting to get angry.

 

“There was a tall light skinned black haired woman, well she already left the city but still, then there was a little bit shorter than the tall one but she had blonde hair and finally a male with blackish brownish hair…whom by the way is a fugitive and we have every right to go and arrest him, or just kill him on site since he did escape and killed some of our officers.” He said smiling and then standing up.

 

I sighed. “Are you kidding me…” I muttered.

 

“I would think twice about coming to the city again tomorrow. I also suggest that you let Su-Min go and we can give you all a light sentence in prison…Oh let’s say 50 years, how about that Seunghyun?” Seungri said calmly.

 

“Detective Seungri…I am not going to stop anything, I am going to continue with my plan to kill Su-Min and Jiyong. Then I am going to come after you and kill you also your little girlfriend. Then I’m gonna kill Jiyong’s best friend and that new woman and the other girl too.” I said smiling crazy. “Then detective Seungri…I’m going to kill your family and all of their family and everybody else that I feel like killing…and you know what…” I continued.

 

“What” he muttered.

 

“I won’t regret any of it…” I laughed and hung up the phone.

 

Seungri threw the receiver down and sighed.

“Dangit!” he yelled.

 

I looked at my desk and sighed, somebody walked in and over to me. They placed a hand on my shoulders and started to rub them.

“Don’t feel stressed out honey.” Soojin softly said in my ear.

 

“This stupid mess with that stupid girl needs to get over with.” I muttered aloud to Soojin.

 

“Don’t worry honey, tomorrow it’ll all be over…right?” She softly said sitting down in my lap.

 

“It should be over tomorrow…Soojin?” I softly said not looking at her.

 

“Yes honey?” she said smiling.

 

“Why were you, Hyun-Jun and CL in the city…” I muttered.

 

“We took CL to the hospital…” She said starting to lose her happiness.

 

“I thought I told her guys not to do that.” I said looking at her.

“I’m sorry Seunghyun, but if we didn’t she could have gotten an infection and died.” Soojin said getting off of my lap.

 

I stood up. “Yes but still.”

 

“Don’t you care about her? She is one of the BEST you got.” Soojin said sounding angry.

 

“Yeah I know that…” I muttered.

 

“Seunghyun…” She softly said placing a hand on my arm.

 

“Just please leave Soojin…I just want to be left alone for a moment…” I muttered moving away from her.

She just sighed and walked out.