A letter to her

Tell Me Goodbye

[T.O.P’s POV]

 

I sat at my desk in my office, the door closed. Pieces of paper and an ink pen on the desk in front of me. I looked at it and sighed. I picked up the pen and dipped it in the ink.

I slowly placed the pen on the paper and begun to write…

 

Dear my beloved sister Haewon,

      I know I haven’t been such a great brother to you most of our life. You know that I do love you and wish the best for you. You’re words spoke through me and I never cared about what you thought these past few days and months. I was cruel to many of the people whom you cared for…especially Daesung and for that I am very sorry…

Haewon I love you so much and the mission we are about to do…I don’t know if I will come back alive…and if I do get out of it I will be in prison for the rest of my life…I hope you are ready to accept the fact of that.

Haewon, I just want to let you know that once again I am sorry that I couldn’t give you the best childhood after mom and dad died. Sometimes I had wish that things were normal too. We all don’t get our wishes now do we…I want to let you also know that it is okay for you to love whoever you want…I was wrong for you to not love Daesung. He is a good guy and I am just very jealous of him. I am very protective of you my sister and wish that nothing will ever harm you. I can see that in Daesung’s eyes he will not let anything or anyone touch you. He cares a lot for you and when you read this I hope you and him will be able to love and make up for the time lost because of me. Haewon when you read this letter the time before you get will be the last time you will see me…There is a possibility that I will die in the next few moments and I hope you can grasp that fact. I know it’ll hurt you very much but I know that Daesung will be able to get through this mission alive and come back to you. Haewon…

I love you so so so much and again, I am very sorry.

 

      Love,

            Your brother Choi, Seunghyun.

 

I folded up the letter and placed it in an envelope and wrote Haewon’s name on it. I placed it on my desk and looked at the clock.

3 hours left.

I stood up and walked out of my office to the kitchen where Soojin was with the maids preparing dinner.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck.

She smiled.

 

“Seunghyun what has come over you?” She said giggling.

 

“Nothing I just want to spend the next 3 hours with my woman.” I said smiling kissing her neck again.

 

“Wow…Whew…I’m not sure how my husband is going to take this. He could be here any minute.” Soojin joked and I laughed. I picked her up bridal style and walked out of the kitchen with her. The maids were giggling.